i need your help with something

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
this is actually a serious request.
not that my birthday wasn't serious... it IS, but this is a different kind of serious.

i need help trying to find a transatlantic boat. preferably from england to montreal/eastern canada, but the eastern us will work as well too.

flying is not an option.

do any of you know of any sites i can go where i can catch a relatively fast boat? and not too expensive either? i'm well aware of the queen mary 2, that's not an option.

any help of any sort would be greatly appreciated.

oh, and the other thing is i want to leave as soon as possible. as in a week or so.

thanks

Hey guys, I've done a little research on this "Google.com". Apparently, it's a rising player in the large search engine and multimedia/world domination business. Everyone should keep an eye on Google.com. Maybe we should all invest in the company, while its stock sits at the bargain price of $560 per share.

less_i_care_thumb.gif

I'm actually getting the sense that he's serious here! I think you mentioned before that you couldn't fly because of the pressure on your ears?

Container ships from Europe come into port here in St. John's all the time. I'm sure it's similar for Halifax. There's probably some unwritten rule that you can hop on board if you're willing to peel potatoes...but you might want to have your Canadian passport close at hand when you arrive--just in case immigration want to send you on the next flight back to Slovakia, bad ears and all.

yeah, i'm serious.

boating isn't really an option. i'll have to bite the bullet and endure the flights.

Back
Top Bottom