I can't think of a clever name for randooooooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Schmeg said:

:ohmy: I had no idea we were so recognized!

The hat was an icon. :laugh:

I think I saw the three of you walking through the parking lot afterwards also. I said to my friend, those three girls are from Interference. :)

U2Girl1978 said:

:lol:

I saw the pink hat in the pictures and then I realized it was the three of you I saw there.

Miss Almighty was at the 5/12 meet and greet. The Goal is Soul. One LOVE! :happy:

:lol:
She was SO FUN at the 5/9 and 5/10 m&g's! We decided she's on John's Weirdo List. It's a Beautiful Day! :happy::love::heart::bono:

Blue Room said:

The hat was an icon. :laugh:

I think I saw the three of you walking through the parking lot afterwards also. I said to my friend, those three girls are from Interference. :)
Stalker!

We got cold shortly after walking through the parking lot and *accidently* joined the VIP line that was let in an hour before doors opened and listened to soundcheck in the doorway. :drool:

Three days later we wasted away in the sun and I STILL have farmer tan lines.

U2Girl1978,

I'm sure I saw you also. I saw alot of Interference members actually. I have only approached 4 though. :reject: I think I freaked LMPA out after the 9-20 show. :laugh:

Schmeg said:

Stalker!

We got cold shortly after walking through the parking lot and *accidently* joined the VIP line that was let in an hour before doors opened and listened to soundcheck in the doorway. :drool:

Three days later we wasted away in the sun and I STILL have farmer tan lines.

Was the soundcheck on 5-7 you heard?

So you got to hear them roll through Zoo Station 7 times! :laugh: :wink:

Blue Room said:
U2Girl1978,

I'm sure I saw you also. I saw alot of Interference members actually. I have only approached 4 though. :reject: I think I freaked LMPA out after the 9-20 show. :laugh:

You probably did. I hung out with Starsgoblue and hef4u2 at the May shows. I didn't attend the September Chicago shows.

U2Girl1978 said:

You probably did. I hung out with Starsgoblue and hef4u2 at the May shows. I didn't attend the September Chicago shows.

I know I saw Starsgoblue, but it may have been the Sept shows. Its a blur now, but I saw her. I saw Chizip, ABEL, Ruffian, StoriesForBoys, Eep and a few others I cant remember also.

*reappears* We probably have pictures of you!

Those were some VERY unruly days!

:wave: I'm going too...even though I have the day off. I SHOULD get the rattle in my car fixed and my oil changed...but the oil's long overdue and the rattle's been there since October so what's the rush? :shrug: :shifty:

Schmeg said:
:wave: .....and the rattle's been there since October so what's the rush? :shrug: :shifty:
But is there a hum? :wink:

I should have been in bed an hour ago, but I got sidetracked. Goodnight all!

Sorry 'bout the tummy trouble, fah..................There is no way I could ever say goodbye to eating chinese food........I would just suffer through the misery afterwards...........*devoted to sesame chicken*

Back
Top Bottom