I can't think of a clever name for randooooooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann said:
It was kind of cute. I've been gravitating toward light for pure entertainment and not needing much thought while watching the movie movies lately.

Nothing wrong with that. :up:

I dont even know why I started watching it. :shrug: :laugh: Figure I pay extra for HBO I should watch it more. None of the series I like on there have been on for the last couple of months. Although they start up again in March I think. :hmm:

Schmeg I changed my signature since the rules dont apply any longer. :madspit: :wink:

glad kelly and kariann are feeling better............

sorry that you are not feeling great, zoney.

I am tired too. I think that has to do with the snow shoveling last night until 12:30 am. Nice heavy, wet snow

Blue Room said:

Nothing wrong with that. :up:

I dont even know why I started watching it. :shrug: :laugh: Figure I pay extra for HBO I should watch it more. None of the series I like on there have been on for the last couple of months. Although they start up again in March I think. :hmm:

Schmeg I changed my signature since the rules dont apply any longer. :madspit: :wink:
:lmao: Okay, I hereby declare that rule null and void! It was a good one until I got called on it! :wink:

I fell asleep watching Austin Powers last night, and I might zone out in front of Drawn Together now.

Edit: Or not. This is a WEIRD cartoon, even for Comedy Central standards.

Last edited:
shari schultz said:
I am tired too. I think that has to do with the snow shoveling last night until 12:30 am. Nice heavy, wet snow
:eek: Not fun at ANY time, especially late at night!!

Schmeg said:

:lmao: Okay, I hereby declare that rule null and void! It was a good one until I got called on it! :wink:

I fell asleep watching Austin Powers last night, and I might zone out in front of Drawn Together now.

Edit: Or not. This is a WEIRD cartoon, even for Comedy Central standards.

:laugh: Although, I could probably still provide an mp3. :shifty:

Drawn Together is along the lines of South Park and Family Guy. Its definately different from your standard cartoon.

Shari, why were you shoveling snow at 12:30am?

Great, not I'm gonna have to listen to the 5/7 show to try and hear that!

The Princess chick on the show scares me.

Hey, some of the guys from Whose Line Is It Anyway? are coming to the Providence Performing Arts Center!

I need some friends around here who would go see cool stuff with me. :grumpy:

Blue Room said:

:laugh: Although, I could probably still provide an mp3. :shifty:

Drawn Together is along the lines of South Park and Family Guy. Its definately different from your standard cartoon.

Shari, why were you shoveling snow at 12:30am?

I was wide awake at 11 and wanted to make sure that dad didn't get any funky ideas when he woke up this morning........... it was very peaceful and it was warm outside........it is colder today. Driveway is completely clear of snow and ice. The neighbors driveways? not so much.

shari schultz said:
sorry that you are not feeling great, zoney.

I am, um, feeeeeeling MUCH better (different) after three beers with some local interferencers (Barlowdog and Sting2). :up:

My nose is still DAMN stuffy. :(

Thanks for the concern...hope dad is doing well....I want to hang out with randoom's Milwaukee delegate! :D

Milwaukee is a cool town! Maybe we can meet for breakfast at Webb's or something!? :uhoh:

Schmeg said:

Hey, some of the guys from Whose Line Is It Anyway? are coming to the Providence Performing Arts Center!

They are performing in Hershey too. :/

Oasis is performing in Indy. :hmm:

Schmeg said:

I hear that. All of my friends are married and getting clearence from the tower to do stuff can be difficult. I want to go see Coldplay in Detroit next month, but I cant get any of my friends to go. One of my good friends wants to go, but...... (see clearence from the tower comment above).

Back
Top Bottom