How about some Randooziedooziedoooooom? - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-14-2006, 02:11 AM   #1
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:26 PM
How about some Randooziedooziedoooooom?

Old 10-14-2006, 02:15 AM   #2
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Sounds like shameless self promotion

Old 10-14-2006, 02:16 AM   #3
Blue Crack Addict

yes, very much so!
Old 10-14-2006, 02:24 AM   #4
fah
Blue Crack Addict

It's time for me to go to bed I have an early day tomorrow and an even earlier day on Sunday

Nighty night
Old 10-14-2006, 11:13 AM   #5
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:26 PM
Doozer

Shameless self-promotion

I better get my ass moving or else I might miss a flight I might not even get on

Stand-by travel and overbooked flights
Old 10-14-2006, 02:21 PM   #6
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:26 PM
I bought an Inspi(red) shirt at Gap today. It was a madhouse in that place! The poor sales team were just in shock at how many people were in there to buy the clothes they saw on the Oprah show yesterday. I don't think they realized they were going to have such a big response. They were almost sold out of all of the tee's for both men and women. I tried on both and the women's was not for me They are very fitted But I love the one I got from the men's collection. I do want to get a hoodie but maybe that will go on my holiday wish list! $60 I also bought the little safety pin. People were yelling at sales to take the tee's out of the window so they could buy them. Other people were coming in the other door and not seeing the shirts and running to the other side asking "are those the Oprah shirts?" It was crazy I should have gone to the Apple store to see if the iPod's were getting the same response.....
Old 10-14-2006, 02:40 PM   #7
arw
Blue Crack Addict

The Inspi(red) shirt is sold out on Gap.com right now. The people at Gap this morning were telling people to go to Gap.com to order instead of waiting for the store to get more in. Guess not!
Old 10-14-2006, 02:54 PM   #8
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
In another thread, U2FloridaFan said that one of the Gap stores ordered 900 of the v necks and they are all sold out now .

Behold the power of Oprah, I guess .

I want the phone, 'cause it's pretty . I'm not switching to a new carrier though.
Old 10-14-2006, 03:11 PM   #9
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I'm not a big fan of that style phone so I don't think I'd get it. I do like that it's red but I just don't like the style of it!

I really am in desperate need of a new pair of Converse. My poor black ones just don't have much life left in them. I think I'll have to keep them forever. They are my U2 concert shoes, my desert shoes, my Dublin and London shoes. I'm way too attached to them for all of the places they've walked with me. I went to the Red Converse make your own thing but I just can't see myself spending $60 for shoes when they are $30 at the store. I know it's for a good cause but I only want black. The only difference would be that maybe I change up the stitching from white to another color I tried to come up with something a little different but I just want the standard black and white.

On another note.....I'm on a roll today. I'm having one of those days where I think I have money and then next week I'll be eating pb&j for 3 meals and tap drinking water. I love being poor I just ordered the new calendar from U2.com. I cannot wait to get it!
Old 10-14-2006, 03:39 PM   #10
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
I'm not a big fan of that style phone so I don't think I'd get it. I do like that it's red but I just don't like the style of it!

I really am in desperate need of a new pair of Converse. My poor black ones just don't have much life left in them. I think I'll have to keep them forever. They are my U2 concert shoes, my desert shoes, my Dublin and London shoes. I'm way too attached to them for all of the places they've walked with me. I went to the Red Converse make your own thing but I just can't see myself spending $60 for shoes when they are $30 at the store. I know it's for a good cause but I only want black. The only difference would be that maybe I change up the stitching from white to another color I tried to come up with something a little different but I just want the standard black and white.

On another note.....I'm on a roll today. I'm having one of those days where I think I have money and then next week I'll be eating pb&j for 3 meals and tap drinking water. I love being poor I just ordered the new calendar from U2.com. I cannot wait to get it!
I didn't know they're normally $30 . I think I'm used to paying too much for shoes .
Old 10-14-2006, 04:00 PM   #11
Blue Crack Addict

Hello hello from the World Club in Detroit!
Old 10-14-2006, 04:02 PM   #12
Blue Crack Supplier

I'm glad you made the flight .
Old 10-14-2006, 04:18 PM   #13
Blue Crack Addict

We made one. There are several overbooked options for the next leg of our journey. This could potentially be a trip to the Wrold Club in Detroit and back!
Old 10-14-2006, 06:42 PM   #14
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 02:26 PM
Ebay's already got a load of product red stuff on auction. http://search.ebay.com/search/search...le=product+red

Loved the Gap stuff. Guess I'll just wait a few more weeks though.
Old 10-14-2006, 11:14 PM   #15
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I almost out of gas tonight. I knew I needed it but went to make a stop after work. Just as I got there my gas light came on. There's absolutely no gas station anywhere in the area so I had to drive all the way home in a panic that I'd run out of gas. I don't know how many miles I can go once the light comes on but it doesn't matter because I won't be doing that ever again!