How about some Randooziedooziedoooooom?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today was a day filled with food......I didn't eat a lot but I was around it a lot :crack: But that's good since it's all I'll be doing soon!

First I went with my mom and aunt over to my school for a demonstration. Pumpkin carvings with power tools. :cool: :nerd: Then we went to Byerly's for a light lunch. Then off to my mom and aunt's cousin's house to make some weird cheese pastry that their mothers used to make together when all of them were kids. :shifty: I don't think they are as good as everyone said they would be. :( Then tonight I decided to make 2 different kinds of cookies for a work party on Monday.

Just got home from dinner and a late night mini fah soccer game.

They won again :hyper:

It's such a change from last year:

2005-2006 Season = 0 wins, 1 tie and many losses

So far this year = 3 wins, 2 ties and 2 losses :applaud:

Packer game or nap? :hmm: Since I didn't sleep too well NAP wins (some could say that watching a Packer game this year is like taking a nap :wink: )

I always feel crappy the day after a flu shot, so that's nothing new. Still sucks though :lol:, but not as much as getting the flu.

Tampa Bay's beating the Eagles 17-0 right now, weird day :huh:.

FSU wore black uniforms yesterday, something about honoring the Seminole Indian tribe. I think it's because they are in mourning for our season - we lost again yesterday :grumpy:.

edit: nevermind, Philly just scored when McNabb should have been sacked.

Temperature on the field today = 108 degrees. I :heart: Florida :|

Last edited:
Apparently alot of Cheeseheads are in Miami. 108 degrees on the field or 39 degrees with a wind chill here :hmm:

:cute: Matt Vasgersian
It finally dawned on me that one of the football announcers is him! :slow:
I used to love listening to him on a local radio station ..........I miss him

shari schultz said:
:ohmy: wow!
Does he do alot of Marathons?

He just started a few years ago. I think this is his third one. I'm just happy that he finished . . . and survived (he'll be 61 in November).

Both bay teams won today! :hyper:. Our kicker made a 62 yard filed goal to win the game with 4 seconds left.

Me (to my mother): "He'll never make it. It's too far. His personal best is 50 yards. There's no way."

(the kick is good)

Me: I stand corrected :ohmy:

Spent the weekend keeping Louisville weird (slogan of an indie record store there). It's a pretty fun little city!

:scream: I just got home to find there's someone parking in the spot next to me :scream: It's been empty since last December. I moved in at the end of Nov. so I only had a few weeks with someone right there next to me. I managed to hit my car on the damn pole in the few weeks that the other person parked next to me. Now I'm going to not only have to deal with a big car parked next to me but they backed their car in. That means they park closer to my spot so they don't hit the pole on their side. I hate to even say that I only have to deal with it for a month because in a month I'll be on the street and living with my parents. :scream: I still haven't come to terms with that one yet.......oh and I hate my job again! Lovely day all around. :mad:

:drool: Thank you Shari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a box of Boo Berry in the mail today.

:shifty: I might need to take a drive out to Hudson WI this weekend and pick up a few more boxes since MN only has Count Chocula CRAP in the stores this year :( I just came up with that idea as I was tearing open the box and saw the cute ghost staring back at me :cute:

:crack: :crazy: I put up 2 concert tickets on Ebay at 7:15 with the buy it now option. I went into the other room for a while and came back out to find that at 7:37 the tickets were sold and paid for using paypal. I was worried they wouldn't sell at all since there's several other auctions up with free shipping. Maybe it was the buy it now option that did it because the seats aren't that great. :shrug: I'm just glad they sold! :D

arw9797 said:
:drool: Thank you Shari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a box of Boo Berry in the mail today.

:shifty: I might need to take a drive out to Hudson WI this weekend and pick up a few more boxes since MN only has Count Chocula CRAP in the stores this year :( I just came up with that idea as I was tearing open the box and saw the cute ghost staring back at me :cute:
You are very welcome.......:)
That is how it was here last year~Count Chocula, Count Chocula and more Count Chocula. This year they have added Boo Berry and Apple Jacks with marshmallow eyeballs to our choices. I only saw Franken Berry at TARGET.

This years box is so much cuter :cute:

Last edited:
I remember when I was a kid they used to have commercials for those cereals all the time *nostalgia* :sad:.

Btw, it seems Florida has skipped fall and gone straight from summer into winter - it was 50 degrees this morning after a feels like temperature on Sunday of 94 :yikes:.

arw9797 said:
:crack: :crazy: I put up 2 concert tickets on Ebay at 7:15 with the buy it now option. I went into the other room for a while and came back out to find that at 7:37 the tickets were sold and paid for using paypal. I was worried they wouldn't sell at all since there's several other auctions up with free shipping. Maybe it was the buy it now option that did it because the seats aren't that great. :shrug: I'm just glad they sold! :D

What concert did you decide not to go to?

Kariann said:

:eyebrow: Hope everything is ok.

They had a new paranormal show on VH 1 where celebrities go to haunted places and search with cameras mounted on them. First place they went was the Waverly Institute. They were freaking out. Seemed sort of fake though, like it was all planted for the show. I guess the ghosts just didnt like it when you were there! :wink:

Shari, I finally converted the Chicago 1990 and Dallas 1987 shows, I just need to add track divisions. So I have finally started! :laugh: Like I said, before Christmas! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom