How about some Randooziedooziedoooooom? - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-14-2006, 11:39 PM   #16
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Local Time: 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern
In another thread, U2FloridaFan said that one of the Gap stores ordered 900 of the v necks and they are all sold out now .

Behold the power of Oprah, I guess .

Yes behold the power of Oprah. I knew that the Red stuff would fly out of the stores once her show aired. Seriously every time she has featured something from one of our brands right after the show aired it would go from no calls holding to at least 50. The first time it happened we had no idea she was going to feature some cashmere socks from BR and ever since we get advance warning to be prepared.

Old 10-15-2006, 12:25 PM   #17
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I love it when I sleep for 12 hours straight with no interuptions.

I just called one of the malls to see if their Gap store is done yet. They have been remodeling since at least the beginning of the summer. It opens on the 23rd I can't decide if I really need to drive all the way out to another mall just to go to the Gap to see if they have any Red stuff left. I think I might want to excange my shirt for a larger size.

Old 10-15-2006, 08:05 PM   #18
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I ordered my U2 calendar yesterday. When I placed my order I had to change my address. It showed up on the website as both my current billing and shipping address. I made sure I verified that before hitting the final button to order. I also checked my confirmation email just to make sure I did it all correctly and again, both addresses were changed to my current home. I just went to check my order status on U2.com. I don't know if the calendar is even available yet to ship but I wanted to see if there was an update like you can get from amazon.com when you order. I went into my order and the shipping address says my old address as the place it's been sent to. No mention of if or when it's being sent. I don't see it as an issue since I still have mail forwarded to me but I'd rather it go to the correct place, especially since I'm moving yet again and I don't know if I'll have it by the time I move. So I sent an email to fanfire. Who knows if I'll get a response or where my package is going to be sent.
Old 10-15-2006, 08:11 PM   #19
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
I ordered my U2 calendar yesterday. When I placed my order I had to change my address. It showed up on the website as both my current billing and shipping address. I made sure I verified that before hitting the final button to order. I also checked my confirmation email just to make sure I did it all correctly and again, both addresses were changed to my current home. I just went to check my order status on U2.com. I don't know if the calendar is even available yet to ship but I wanted to see if there was an update like you can get from amazon.com when you order. I went into my order and the shipping address says my old address as the place it's been sent to. No mention of if or when it's being sent. I don't see it as an issue since I still have mail forwarded to me but I'd rather it go to the correct place, especially since I'm moving yet again and I don't know if I'll have it by the time I move. So I sent an email to fanfire. Who knows if I'll get a response or where my package is going to be sent.
You should still get it, may just take a little longer. You might want to call Fanfire also. A few of them there were sort of helpful when I was trying to get my Propaganda code for the ticket pre sale fiasco. They had my address from my 2 previous residence's for some reason. This would appear to be something they "should" be able to handle easily.
Old 10-15-2006, 08:19 PM   #20
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I just don't know where it's being sent because U2.com's website lists my shipping address for this order as my old place but my confirmation address lists it as my current place. I would think the confirmation email would be correct but who knows.....if I don't hear back from them then I'll call. The last time I had to call them they were kind of stupid about how to resolve my issue. They billed my credit card a few times for 1 item and then gave me a credit right away but just not for as many times they billed me They fixed it but it took a lot longer than I would have liked, especially since it was money out of my checking account that I needed.
Old 10-15-2006, 10:05 PM   #21
ONE
love, blood, life

Hawaii
Old 10-15-2006, 10:06 PM   #22
arw
Blue Crack Addict

my mom made a huge pot of chili for dinner tonight. I'm going to have to get used to living in a house with meat again. I really have to get over this meat thing but I think it might take therapy. I could end up working in a kitchen and have to make my pastries next to someone carving up a cow. I tried to walk in the meat dept at the grocery store the other day but it didn't work. I'm so nauseous from the smell from dinner tonight. I'm absolutely terrified of raw meat. It's so gross. I better stop now or I'll throw up.
Old 10-15-2006, 10:06 PM   #23
ONE
love, blood, life

I like your signature, arw
Old 10-15-2006, 10:09 PM   #24
arw
Blue Crack Addict

why thank you

I went to the Mall of America today to buy my cousin some baby Snoopy items. They still have 1 store in the old Camp Snoopy that sells Snoopy stuff. I wanted to buy tons of Great Pumpkin stuff once I got there but I was good and only bought baby stuff. She still hasn't had the kid yet so it makes it hard to buy stuff. I bought her a regular Snoopy holding a star that says "Baby's 1st Snoopy" on it. They used to sell pink or blue ones but they were out. I can't wait until I know what the kid is so I can buy some cute Snoopy clothes
Old 10-16-2006, 09:40 AM   #25
ONE
love, blood, life

lost power last night a couple times for who knows what reason......I gave up trying to log on and went to bed
Old 10-16-2006, 12:08 PM   #26
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:24 AM
Old 10-16-2006, 01:04 PM   #27
ONE
love, blood, life

^ oh great and mighty randoooom title creator :sillymood:
Old 10-16-2006, 01:12 PM   #28
ONE
love, blood, life