How about some Randooziedooziedoooooom?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In honor of Rex Grossman playing on MNF tonight, I shall list all of the Mystery Science Theater 3000 nicknames from episode "Space Mutiny", in which the words "Rex Grossman!" would also fit it nicely:

Slab Bulkhead
Fridge Largemeat
Punt Speedchunk
Butch Deadlift
Bold Bigflank

Splint Chesthair
Flint Ironstag
Bolt Vanderhuge
Thick McRunfast
Blast Hardcheese

Buff Drinklots
Trunk Slamchest
Fist Rockbone
Stump Beefgnaw
Smash Lampjaw

Punch Rockgroin
Buck Plankchest
Stump Chunkman
Dirk Hardpeck
Rip Steakface

Slate Slabrock
Crud Bonemeal
Brick Hardmeat
Rip Sidecheek
Punch Sideiron

Gristle McThornBody
Slake Fistcrunch
Buff Hardback
Bob Johnson
Blast Thickneck

Crunch Buttsteak
Slab Squatthrust
Lump Beefrock
Touch Rustrod
Reef Blastbody

Big McLargeHuge
Smoke Manmuscle
Beat Punchbeef
Pack Blowfist
Roll Fizzlebeef

Rex Grossman. He just has one of those names. :up:.

It's nice how espn is using "I Will Follow" each time before they go to commercial :).

Last edited:
We actually made it to our final destination and back this weekend (after snoozing in various World Clubs while not getting on flights to Indy)! :D The roomie's sister's family is so cute. I can't wait to see them again!

Anyone watching Monday Night Football? They keeo playing I Will Follow before the commercials.

I slept through pretty much the whole second half of the game. :reject:

Seems to be alot of "schmeg" in the air this time of year where I live......... :| :yikes:

I just hope my dog doesnt get sprayed by one! :yuck: :wink:

Oh, and Shari I havent forgotten about the Bo Deans tapes. You will have them before Christmas! :laugh: :wink: :shifty:

Well.....do I start to do packing/cleaning stuff tonight or just rest? I have tomorrow night off too. But if there's a happy hour tomorrow night afterwork like there usually is on Wednesdays then nothing will get done until the weekend. I'm tired and am never home so I feel I need a break. But since I'm never home I feel like I need to get a start on things. :huh:

:mad: I don't know what to do. :mad:

In other exciting news.....my U2 calendar will be sent tomorrow! The DHL tracking # lists my current address. Of course fanfire NEVER responded to my inquiry about the address. They suck. But at least I'll have my item this week and not have to worry about it being sent around the time I move.

I don't want to go back to work.

But I think I'm getting promoted. Like, soon. And I'm probably going to be skipping a step. :ohmy:

What did my day hold?
1. the arrival of the last theme tree ~ FINALLY!
2. a "customer" that we called security on 4 seperate times~he first wanted to see a camera in the tech shop, then left, then came back sneakily and tried to pick the lock on the case. He had a winter jacket on at this point and had something under his jacket in the back that made him look like the hunchback. He came towards the wrap desk, circled it and left............he came back like this 3 more times. I stared at him and made eye contact the final time and he wasn't even fazed. He just stared back ~ creeeeeeeeepy with a capital C.
Security made their presence known to him and finally asked him to leave the premisis. :crack: He is a known shoplifter at another area mall
3. a very, very odd Christmas hire who had an entire conversation by himself in the lounge in front of 6 of us. He has also made some very inappropriate comments on the floor to customers involving his political beliefs. A co-worker reported him to HR and they called him into the office and then he came back to the floor............nothing changed :crack:
4. This was the best part of the day. A little boy who was shopping with his mom in the gift dept came over and wanted to know what I was doing. I told him hanging ornaments and he asked if he could help. I hooked a ornament and gave it to him and he hung it on the tree :cute: He was so proud, I told him that he was a honorary elf and I got a big smile ..........his mom came by and got him and off he went waving and smiling at me .........:cute:

Last edited:
shari schultz said:
4. This was the best part of the day. A little boy who was shopping with his mom in the gift dept came over and wanted to know what I was doing. I told him hanging ornaments and he asked if he could help. I hooked a ornament and gave it to him and he hung it on the tree :cute: He was so proud, I told him that he was a honorary elf and I got a big smile ..........his mom came by and got him and off he went waving and smiling at me .........:cute:

:cute: :cute:

fah said:
My throats hurts and I have a dry cough

I have to work the next two nights and then I'm off for four days.

:help:

That exact illness is sweeping through the store.
:hug: take care

It's rainy and gloomy here and it's really effecting my mood today. :slant: I keep forgetting we're going to a concert in the 'hood tonight...you'd think that would perk me up.

I plan a Halloween party every year for the seniors. Today I find out that the county (which runs the senior lunch program and provides meals to our seniors) is having a Halloween picnic on the same day as my party :rant:. So that means they won't be serving lunch for my part.

I called dibs on Halloween, no fair! :grumpy: No I'm going to have to serve "real" food too.

^My rant for the day.

candycandycandycandycandy :drool:

What was your favorite Halloween candy when you were a kid?

My favorites were either Almond Joy or Mounds. It seemed the only time I got to eat them was for Halloween. Now that I can buy them anytime I want, the allure has worn off a little :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom