Hoon Hay, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts precisely.

Probably not what they would consider "classic rock". They should at least remember there are a lot of other 80s albums/tracks they could dig into...

*hopes for Things To Make And Do*

*L*

Let's bombard them with requests for Saturday Night and Rowena's Theme.

Man, there are a lot of U2 rarities and B-sides I've not listened to yet...:uhoh:

*kicks iTunes* Import Axver's list, dammit.

FYI 66.33% of 31.58GB complete of the biggest ever download I've done.

Not bad considering I started downloading it around midnight last night.

Can download around 800kb/s when there is a lot of people seeding. This one has cruised around 400kb/s I'd say.

I'm only checking via U2 torrents peer list, to see how much is done.

Also, Ax's list: :drool: Forgot to turn off the ten-second crossfade from Radiohead Are Space Aliens, but it works. Amazingly. I just want to sit here with my eyes closed and chill, but I'm afraid if I do, I'll pass out. Stupid insomnia. That Tamaryn song is beautiful.

Also, Ax's list: :drool: Forgot to turn off the ten-second crossfade from Radiohead Are Space Aliens, but it works. Amazingly. I just want to sit here with my eyes closed and chill, but I'm afraid if I do, I'll pass out. Stupid insomnia. That Tamaryn song is beautiful.

Hey, thanks Reggo! Glad you're enjoying it thus far. Not much a fan of crossfading myself but I'd like to believe the segues are decent enough for it to work. May be a bit awkward around A Place To Bury Strangers/Ceremony though?

The Tamaryn song is pretty representative of the full album too.

Hey, thanks Reggo! Glad you're enjoying it thus far. Not much a fan of crossfading myself but I'd like to believe the segues are decent enough for it to work. May be a bit awkward around A Place To Bury Strangers/Ceremony though?

The Tamaryn song is pretty representative of the full album too.
I'm seriously loving it. It's just a nice, chill piece of music. And I didn't mean to make you think I thought it needed the crossfading. I just think it was awesome with it on and it's still awesome now that I've turned it off.

I'm seriously loving it. It's just a nice, chill piece of music. And I didn't mean to make you think I thought it needed the crossfading. I just think it was awesome with it on and it's still awesome now that I've turned it off.

I think the list is somewhat schizophrenic, given how most of it is pretty chilled or relaxing or at least not confrontational ... and then there's tracks 1-4 and 16-22.

And no, don't worry, didn't get that implication. :)

Hey Daniel, if you're still around, cheers for sending down the QOTSA ticket! :hyper: I'm still looking around for cheaper tickets, but my efforts seem to be in vain. My time is running out, especially since I'll have to get a ticket posted to me if I buy off eBay, but I will still try. It would be nice for us all to go!

Slopsy said:
Hey Daniel, if you're still around, cheers for sending down the QOTSA ticket! :hyper: I'm still looking around for cheaper tickets, but my efforts seem to be in vain. My time is running out, especially since I'll have to get a ticket posted to me if I buy off eBay, but I will still try. It would be nice for us all to go!

:up:Woot Woot. No worries. I think I'll give it a miss anyways, I have indoor soccer on Thursday. So count me out all together. Trying to save some dough as well! /beinganadult...sorta

Axxo, I'm exahusted. Imma press 'pause' right there at How To Have Sex With a Ghost and pick it up tomorrow morning or tomorrow night. very very very awesome list so far though.

Axxo, I'm exahusted. Imma press 'pause' right there at How To Have Sex With a Ghost and pick it up tomorrow morning or tomorrow night. very very very awesome list so far though.

No problems, looking forward to a review when you're done!

How To Have Sex With A Ghost made it in part due to its title. :lol:

I'm very confused. Blackfield's third album won't be called Blackfield III. Welcome To My DNA? It'll always be Blackfield III to me.

i can't even imagine spending that much time downloading something.

It wasn't too hard. Considering most it was downloaded overnight, and yesterday...well I was at work and then played Tennis last night.

Bah, I have to go work outside, I may check in via my phone at times :wave:

It wasn't too hard. Considering most it was downloaded overnight, and yesterday...well I was at work and then played Tennis last night.

Bah, I have to go work outside, I may check in via my phone at times :wave:

I'm also one of those anal people who has to watch the progress bar like a hawk.

Luckyyyyyy. I wish I could work outside.

scarfimg.php
:happydance:

EYKIW is just disappointment after disappointment these days.

I hope you're not surprised by this!

And I'm just as glad I never go in there.

Maybe it always was this bad, and I was just too much of a 16 year old fanlad to recognise it eight years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom