Holy Shit, this place has been INSANE today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, Im sure fah has told me what that is and I have forgotten. I do remember what a toque is though. Does that count?

PS All the whining has crashed Interference. I'm getting the "server is busy" message? Why? Is it that important to moan across the ether? :confused:

tickets

Sixteen posts? How about 1! I need to vent somewhere that the $40 u2.com membership netted zero tickets. I didn't care where the tickets were, nosebleed, floor, 50 or 160, didn't matter. Salt to the wound was 852 results for an eBay search for U2 concert tickets. So that's where all the tickets went! U2.Con is appropriate. I'm done venting. Waiting for saturday morning now.
Bob

in fact
I'll take it a step further

I will forget him him in 3 minutes

yes, that's quite likely, if not the most mean thing i've ever heard in my life!

like ANYONE could ever know that!!!!!

if i told people it was my birthday soon (even though it isn't), do you think they'd give me flavours for favours?

Oh cool. I nearly pmed you actually. It's one of those things that was said one way but could be read as offensive another way.

I wish we could all go yak in the cafe instead of typing. :mad:

PS My boobs hurt :grumpy:

Haha Sicy!

foot.jpg

MrBrau, you're one of the only people who was trying to keep things light-hearted over there. :hug:
I took hiatus from EYKIW pretty soon after even looking at it last nite. I can't believe the vicious bickering is still going on this morning
:coocoo:

This is madness. I have never seen a ticket presale like this, God help us all! I can't let this virus get the better of me, if I stress out too much, it will.

Back
Top Bottom