Hockey is back!!! 2006-2007: GO OILERS!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BonoManiac said:

Well will you be able to listen to it online? This is Montreal-Toronto we're talking about here!

Go Habs Go!!

Apparently I can, YES! NHL.com seems to have online radio. Thank you! I didn't even think of that. Brilliant!

My friends found a bar nearby that actually is playing the game, but I doubt I'm going to make it out.

UberBeaver said:

Apparently I can, YES! NHL.com seems to have online radio. Thank you! I didn't even think of that. Brilliant!

My friends found a bar nearby that actually is playing the game, but I doubt I'm going to make it out.

No problem. I was actually listening to the Isles game this afternoon on NHL.com.

Enjoy. The game's about to start!! :hyper:

BonoManiac said:
Long Island's Chris Higgins is having an amazing game. What a first goal :drool:

He's dead to us now.

And Ryder -
mad.jpg

My poor Habs....:sad:

Way to go Leafs - you just eliminated TWO Canadian teams tonight! grrr...there's no way NJ is playing Brodeur tomorrow :mad:

I never say this but Go Devils!

Last edited:
snowbunny00774 said:
Go Devils!!!!

:up:

I would like to point out that it doesn't really matter at this point if it's the Leafs or the Islanders though because whoever it is will be slaughtered by the Sabers... :tsk:

There's nothing like killing yourself to get into the play offs only to get eliminated in the first round. :happy:

snowbunny00774 said:

Why is Thora awy :(

Beav - I dpon't do it on purpoise..it's related to my level on the "graph" I'm sorry :(

I think you just moved up to 38,198 rooting for the Devils is pretty crazy.

But, that's ok. I won't hold it against you - so long as the Isle's win today. Otherwise Mr. :killintheface: will be on a rampage tonight.

I could never root for the Red Sox to get into the playoffs, hard for me to understand Habs fans rooting for the Leafs to get into the playoffs. But, I cannot even begin to penetrate the deep mystery and complexity of the Canadian mindset. :)

LET'S GO ISLANDERS!!!

See, RB? Beav does not even care if you are a Leafs fan and have as much on the line as he does. He wants all of interference rooting for the Islanders today, even if that means you're rooting for your own team to not make the playoffs. If you're going to be one of Beav's minions, you need to pay a steep price. The cost might be prohibitive, but the rewards are signifcant. What am I talking about? I don't know.

UberBeaver said:

I think you just moved up to 38,198 rooting for the Devils is pretty crazy.

But, that's ok. I won't hold it against you - so long as the Isle's win today. Otherwise Mr. :killintheface: will be on a rampage tonight.

Moving up the graph :drool:

I'm all for :killingtheface: having to go on a rampage - bring it!!!

No spoken words said:
I could never root for the Red Sox to get into the playoffs, hard for me to understand Habs fans rooting for the Leafs to get into the playoffs. But, I cannot even begin to penetrate the deep mystery and complexity of the Canadian mindset. :)

LET'S GO ISLANDERS!!!

I'm not quite Canadian but I think I have adapted the mysterious complex mindset as I don't even understand myself half the time :wink:

The game isn't being shown on regular channels - Canada fails at hockey :madwife:

ETA : I lied, TSN has made a wise choice to bump boxing :up:

p.s. upon review, I really need to use spellcheck when drunk posting

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom