hey wanderer,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
tor_logo.gif

vs.
njd_logo.gif

leafs are missing yushkevich, mogilny and cujo but the devils are short on defencemen with zyuzin and neidermayer going down against philly. should be a good weekend series
wink.gif

go leafs go!

[This message has been edited by kobayashi (edited 03-01-2002).]

3-0 Devils after the 1st period, what do you have to seay for yourself kobayashi???

BG, that was a dreadful game the other night, I hope you didnt torture yourself as I did and watch it? (even when your team wins a game like that, it's still ugly to watch after watching those amazing Olympic games)

they already began and the Devils got whopped
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
You make yourself vulnerable to change in your life. But in the end, you've got to become the change you want to see in the world.
-the B-man

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
3-0 Devils after the 1st period, what do you have to seay for yourself kobayashi???

well i didn't get to see it 'cause of an 'emergency' that was anything but. from what i have seen in hindsight:
1. cory schwabb sux. he might be good for 9 games a year but not as a replacement for cujo
2. we need mogilny back
3. we need yushkevich back even more
4. we need another solid defenceman that is yushkevich quality whether he comes back or not!

oh and he's a sore loser too
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I only saw 2 periods, Wanderer, and yeah it wasn't the greatest game because both teams looked tired and out-of-it, but I've seen worse. plus the Flyers were winning so I managed somehow
tongue.gif

------------------
You make yourself vulnerable to change in your life. But in the end, you've got to become the change you want to see in the world.
-the B-man

ahhh, BG. the leafs took the flyers out of commission pretty handily last night. even i was surprised by how well the leafs stood up, even schwabb was incredible
smile.gif

frown.gif

but Rico still scored! I didn't watch a lot of the game because I was watching the 9/11 documentary, but I hear my guys played pretty badly. anyways enjoy your glory now, it won't happen in the playoffs (she says with confidence)
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom