Hell's Kitchen!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lynnok said:
I can't believe they didn't get tuna and pear in the challenge. Nothing tastes remotely like either of thos two things

I know! I was telling my friend that was watching it with me, whey dont they open their mouth and also 'smell' what they're eating, that might help!

I can't figure out the thing on her chin either...at first i thought it was pierced...now I think it is a goatee:wink:
man. that bitch needed a kick in the ass tonight! Her hair in the challenge was driving me nuts....ick...she looked crazy!

Damn I was like YES!! Melissa is going home! And then...... :|
They guys are going to end up strangling her.

That thing on her chin looks like a scab, either a cold sore or a zit that errupted :sick:

Daddysgonnapay said:
I can't figure out the thing on her chin either...at first i thought it was pierced...now I think it is a goatee:wink:!
I thought it looked like a soul patch, mentioned it to my wife and she said "Maybe she's a he-she"...that could explain why Chef Blowyourstack sent her to the blue team...or maybe the fact that she :censored: his socks off in exchange for a guaranteed slot in the final 2, cause there is no other explanation for her to not be gone after last night, that duck looked like a leather purse cut into pieces.

Slipstream said:
I think the producers or Gordon wanted her to take out her piercing which then got infected, hence the unsightly look of it.

ah I see... I was thinking this.. No piercings but gordon can cuss up a storm thruout the show..as if we don't know what he is saying.. :huh:

^No doubt.

I know people that work with kitchens and apparently jewellery is a no no. What I don't get is they have her take out her piercing but what about that wild hair not being tied back?

Speaking of Gordon. If you've ever watched Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares in the UK(3 years ago) he is very much toned down and quite the likeable guy. I think for Hell's Kitchen's purpose they have him really over the top or perhaps he was just really toned down for that UK show. This show has repeats that come on right after HK up here in Canada and it's amazing to see the difference in his personality.

Slipstream said:
^
What I don't get is they have her take out her piercing but what about that wild hair not being tied back?

Good, I'm not the only person who thought that was odd. :huh:

I mentioned her hair about 6 posts ago....It seemed very strange that this past week it was down the whole time...she always seemed to have it tied back before..it was as if they said to her..."act really nuts this week so it will add drama to the show..we won't kick you off if you do" :|

Slipstream said:
If you've ever watched Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares in the UK(3 years ago)

Havenet they been advertising this as a new show here in the US? Or something like that....

Slipstream said:

Speaking of Gordon. If you've ever watched Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares in the UK(3 years ago) he is very much toned down and quite the likeable guy. I think for Hell's Kitchen's purpose they have him really over the top or perhaps he was just really toned down for that UK show.

I love that show and his other one called The F Word. Yes he is much tamer in those and on The F Word you see him interact with his kids. :cute:

One season they raised turkeys and named them all after British chefs, then the other season it was pigs. He got really attached to those and was having a hard time when it came time to slaughter them. :sad:
I fast forward through those parts, can't watch.

I think all of his shows are set up on our tivo as season passes. I love watching him.

Ahh the F-Word! That was good, he named turkeys after celebrity chefs like Ainsley Harriot...lol!

Hewson said:
Yeah, coming to Fox this fall.

They're coming out with a US version of Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares with American restaurants this summer it says on Wiki with filming started in Feb.

Up in Canada we're currently in Series 2/3 of 4 of the UK show...actually they seem to be all over the place. They revisited alot of the same restaurants they did previously and if anyone saw "Momma Cherri's Soul Food Shack" in Brighton on last week's show they eventually revisit it. Should be very cool!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom