Heineken International, Amsterdam, Netherlands, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I wonder why people like that are still on this forum. I know every place needs the grumpy old grouches, but we already have Shaunvox, so why is he still here? He doesn't seem to like anything U2 did whatshowever, all the can do is bitch and moan about selling out.

I've made it my mission to call out these people whenever possible, as obviously as possible.

Sometimes I wonder why people like that are still on this forum. I know every place needs the grumpy old grouches, but we already have Shaunvox, so why is he still here? He doesn't seem to like anything U2 did whatshowever, all the can do is bitch and moan about selling out.

Shaun Vox seems relatively content with NLOTH, though. Plus, at least he has a Prince avatar now.

I've made it my mission to call out these people whenever possible, as obviously as possible.
The serious business thing is great. :up:

Shaun Vox seems relatively content with NLOTH, though. Plus, at least he has a Prince avatar now.

Yea, well, that avatar sorta scares me. But I hadn't seen his opinion on NLOTH yet, so that's pretty interesting. Since Ax also likes it we'd need a new person with a negative opinion, so I guess Muldfeld is applying for the job.

Damn Amazon.co.uk third party seller. The guy had perfectly good rates when I ordered the new Animal Collective a month ago. Now, in the past 30 days, he failed to deliver over 600 orders. I had to use this Amazon guarantee, which annoys me, as you can only use it a handful of times in your lifetime.

Well, you were considering coming to Amsterdam eh? :shifty:

:wave: Bye Ashley and Liam.

Yes! Will I get some cake then?

:wave: Ashley and Liam

It's because usually the posters that I call out think it really is

SERIOUS BUSINESS
:bow:

Damn Amazon.co.uk third party seller. The guy had perfectly good rates when I ordered the new Animal Collective a month ago. Now, in the past 30 days, he failed to deliver over 600 orders. I had to use this Amazon guarantee, which annoys me, as you can only use it a handful of times in your lifetime.

Yes! Will I get some cake then?

:wave: Ashley and Liam

Wow, over 600! That's pretty damn bad. Reminds me of why I barely buy stuff online that's not from a store!

Well, sure, if I have any money left! :lol: U2 is going to make me broke.

Wow, over 600! That's pretty damn bad. Reminds me of why I barely buy stuff online that's not from a store!

Well, sure, if I have any money left! :lol: U2 is going to make me broke.

I order all my stuff online because it's cheaper for me (which is why I only received NLOTH this morning!) and never have problems. But this seller must have gone bankrupt. You should see the outrage of people leaving him comments. At least it was only a CD, about 10 euros, and there's no way Amazon will deny this reimbursement claim.

the head writer understands that terrorism is a means, and not morally worse than war since both are terrible and violent means of solving political problems.

What.the.fuck.:|

and French Resistance in WWII were terrorism

How exactly was the French resistance terrorism? This guy is off his bloody rocker!

It challenges conventional perceptions in US culture in very thoughtful ways. For example, the third season premiere had the "heroes" engage in suicide bombings against the "villains" because, unlike most of the US media, the head writer understands that terrorism is a means, and not morally worse than war since both are terrible and violent means of solving political problems. This is not to say I agree with anything resembling Al Qaeda or its followers, but the American Revolution (especially in the South, where US soldiers would engage in hit and run attacks and use deceptive propaganda about British-allied natives raping white women) and French Resistance in WWII were terrorism, and Hitler used war, proving that war can be just as deplorable as terrorism in its goals and means. If one is not to use the scale definition of "terrorism", and instead the behavioral one, then the US and its allies, especially Israel, have engaged in terrorism throughout the world, especially in Latin America and the Middle East.

What....

Whenever someone feels the need to say something along the lines of

This is not to say I agree with anything resembling Al Qaeda or its followers

there is a serious moral flaw in the reasoning.

Whenever someone feels the need to say something along the lines of

there is a serious moral flaw in the reasoning.

Yea, it's like they're trying to cover their asses. Well if you don't agree, then don't make a statement that makes it seem like you agree!

Per the beginning of that post, I can just imagine the following:

friendly character: Hey buddy, do you watch 24 or West Wing?
Muldfeld: (turns around slowly, starts to glare) Don't you give me that shit.

And I'm not sure what happens from there, but I could probably guess. I think I've got the makings of a sitcom here.

:uhoh: This soon already?

Perhaps you should ask Edge for advice?

I think it's gone back very slightly over the last couple of years. I mean, with my current hairstyle, you can't tell anyway, not that I'm all that worried about it.

Heh, I should just adopt Bono's hairstyle, it matters not where the hairline is, almost.

I think it's gone back very slightly over the last couple of years. I mean, with my current hairstyle, you can't tell anyway, not that I'm all that worried about it.

Heh, I should just adopt Bono's hairstyle, it matters not where the hairline is, almost.

well, you could also just shave your head bald in advance? Then it wouldn't matter at all..

or use a hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom