Havin' A Heatwave, A Tropical Randoooom Heatwave....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Room said:

:yikes: that doesnt sound like a fun day.

I slept until 11am :shifty: , watched a movie, went to the store and now I'm surfing the net. ROUGH day. :)
nice day :)

I had been to PT and had gone into work by 11am

Stairmaster :crack:

i hate living in florida in the middle of the summer, on a day where there is no afternoon rain, cause it's hot as :censored:

some days i don't mind being stuck in an office all day. :wink:

I shot stuff by myself all day today. I have a few shots that need redone...which I expected more but I had one set that was perfect! :hyper: I had one other set that was a challenge and it needs some retouching from stuff that the software ate but getting the lighting and coloring right was tricky I was really happy with that one too.

I hope you had a pint for me! :drool:

Tomorrow is the Official Upgrade Day at work and I am thinking it's not going to be fun. :crack:

^ No Sven in action.............:(

I am liking the back to work thing except for the complete exhaustion :yawn:

Kariann said:
I was all excited about seeing ARW's Sven in action.....and what does he do? He goes on vacation while I'm here! :scream:
Doesn't he know you're the connosieur of sexy weathermen?! That's not right.

Kariann said:

If it's anything like our upgrades with a system then...:hug: It's usually a super fun day. :happy:
It actually went very smoothly...so far. We were running transactions offline so any cash out more than $100 required management approval and our supe definitely needed a clone. It went fine until one lady came back in, freaking out because she'd written all THREE of her account numbers wrong, one TWICE, and she thought I'd screwed up her money. :eyebrow: If the system was online, they would have rejected. That was the only major issue...so far!

Schmeg said:

It actually went very smoothly...so far. We were running transactions offline so any cash out more than $100 required management approval and our supe definitely needed a clone. It went fine until one lady came back in, freaking out because she'd written all THREE of her account numbers wrong, one TWICE, and she thought I'd screwed up her money. :eyebrow: If the system was online, they would have rejected. That was the only major issue...so far!

I'll keep thinking good thoughts since most of our issues with new system installs have been when the new system goes into actual use so hope all still goes well!

Welcome back! :wave: From the pics I have seen a good time was had by all :D

Details, details, details :hyper:

I'm trying to get my strength back to write a journal entry

~needs Wheaties~

It would be hard for me to pick one highlight but some of the best things included:

- going on all the rides with the mini fahs :scream:
- meeting various Interferencers and Disney characters :hug:
- the California Scream :cool:
- San Diego Zoo :up:

shari schultz said:
my cell phone rang at 1:15 this morning............relative of casey?:eyebrow: I was awake until 3 :mad:
What's the phone number? I will be somewhat conscious at 4:30 am Central Time tomorrow. :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom