Hall of Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Long stretch at work: 9 days down, 1 to go! Thank God!! I've had enough!

I just got my hair cut :drool: Flipper said she might buy my extra ticket from me :hyper: Then I don't have to worry about my extra two because my mom said she pay for part of my sister's ticket if she really wants to go. Flipper also said that I'm going to get chills up my spine the first time I hear Bono. She said he has a voice of an angel and she's never heard anything like it. :sad: :sad: :sad:

I'm stressed so that means I can't eat. When I get like this the only thing I can eat is blueberry muffins. :tsk: don't ask because I don't get it either. I bought 2 huge muffins tonight. I just ate one and I want the other one now :scream: Maybe I should look for something else......

arw9797 said:
I just got my hair cut :drool: Flipper said she might buy my extra ticket from me :hyper: Then I don't have to worry about my extra two because my mom said she pay for part of my sister's ticket if she really wants to go. Flipper also said that I'm going to get chills up my spine the first time I hear Bono. She said he has a voice of an angel and she's never heard anything like it. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Just remember to save the best 3 for us. :wink:

Kariann said:

Just remember to save the best 3 for us. :wink:

:wink:

Meg has yours and hers! I'll probably give my sister my best ticket out of the 3 and then give Flipper a behind the stage one and take the other behind the stage. I think I'll be ok if I have to see them from that view...even though it's on Adam's side not Edge's :sad: I'd much rather look at Edge's backside the whole night.....

:sexywink:

Schmeg said:
Long stretch at work: 9 days down, 1 to go! Thank God!! I've had enough!

:barf: yuck! I did that once at T J Maxx and on my 10th day they told me to go home 2 hours early because I was so exhausted that I was near tears :reject:

arw9797 said:
She's right! :heart: I'm going to cry like a baby from the time he says, "UNO!" on!

It's quiet!!!! Finally!!!!! I'm sure now that I said something that FREAK downstairs will get home and blast their lame ass music. I just got home a little while ago and I noticed their lights weren't on and then I took the other set of steps so I got off on the wrong floor :reject: So I walked by their apartment and it was quiet.

I went to my parents house quickly to drop off some laundry that I want to take with this weekend. I almost lost it. I'm having and "I want to go home" week...

:sad: :sad: :sad:

arw9797 said:

Meg has yours and hers! I'll probably give my sister my best ticket out of the 3 and then give Flipper a behind the stage one and take the other behind the stage. I think I'll be ok if I have to see them from that view...even though it's on Adam's side not Edge's :sad: I'd much rather look at Edge's backside the whole night.....

Maybe you will find out that Adam has a rather nice backside. :shifty:

arw9797 said:

:laugh: It's your arena, you can have the best ticket even if it's one that I got!

I'd rather look at Edge's backside than Adam's, myself! :sexywink: Don't forget that if you're behind the stage you get to look at Larry's backside too, and that's not all bad either!

arw9797 said:

:barf: yuck! I did that once at T J Maxx and on my 10th day they told me to go home 2 hours early because I was so exhausted that I was near tears :reject:
I've just started walking into things and drinking coffee like it's water. That's all that got me through today...that and stretching out the morning paperwork to a whole hour...

Kariann said:

I think I will have an emotional moment and then it will be yeah baby :hyper:ness feeling the immense wave of joy and love.
I will try to hold off the emotional moment because Jim will think I'm really :coocoo: so I'll be mostly :hyper:...but I don't think it can be helped at this point. After my tears over the album version of Streets the other night, I've gone back to not letting myself think about it...

Schmeg said:

:laugh: It's your arena, you can have the best ticket even if it's one that I got!

I'd rather look at Edge's backside than Adam's, myself! :sexywink: Don't forget that if you're behind the stage you get to look at Larry's backside too, and that's not all bad either!

:yes: We have plenty o' time to figure out who gets what tickets.

Although we do need to see who has what SD tickets since Amanda and I were taking Edges side.

*makes note next to list to pull tickets tomorrow to check seating to see if that is my set or not*

Well Larry might have a nice backside but you must remember he plays the drums which requires sitting.

Kariann said:
I want this week to be over. :scream: I really dont like my job right now.
:hug: just think: Sun and fun and U2 in just a few days!!

:huh: I'm looking at houses for sale in the city I grew up in...which is all of 5 minutes from my parents current home...and I thought my childhood home was listed :faint: I'd kill to go back in and see what it's like. It's been about 11 years since they moved. Anyways it's not it :| :sad:

Kariann said:

:yes: We have plenty o' time to figure out who gets what tickets.

Although we do need to see who has what SD tickets since Amanda and I were taking Edges side.

*makes note next to list to pull tickets tomorrow to check seating to see if that is my set or not*

Well Larry might have a nice backside but you must remember he plays the drums which requires sitting.

that's right...I get to be as close to Edge as our 4 tickets will let me! :drool: :drool:

I always make a list when I travel so I don't forget anything. I have THE TICKETS at the top! :)

Schmeg said:

I will try to hold off the emotional moment because Jim will think I'm really :coocoo: so I'll be mostly :hyper:...but I don't think it can be helped at this point. After my tears over the album version of Streets the other night, I've gone back to not letting myself think about it...

I just cant wait for the intense feeling and being in the room with the music being played live. My emotional moments will be scattered but I cant wait for the :hyper: butterfly I cant hardly stand still feeling with the music seeping into the soul the way it could never come close to doing other than live.

Anyone want to give me $40,000 for a down payment on a house so my monthly payments can be something I can afford?!?! :scream:

I'm just not an apartment person. I need to get a full time second job just to buy a house :sad:

Kariann said:

I just cant wait for the intense feeling and being in the room with the music being played live. My emotional moments will be scattered but I cant wait for the :hyper: butterfly I cant hardly stand still feeling with the music seeping into the soul the way it could never come close to doing other than live.
:yes: :drool: :faint:

Still not thinking about it...

I have heard A Sort of Homecoming three times today. What do you think that means? :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom