Grizzly, Oregon, United States, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is a TINY TINY theater, but I've seen the pit in videos at Cure gigs, and...God, that scares me, I don't want to end up with a bunch of moshers.

You really think The Horrors would have moshers?

Perhaps stand up the back, like around the soundboard?

Dear Ashley pashley! :lol: How are you?

I'm well! Found out that one of my roommates is kickass awesome, she too wanted to go to the U2 gig on the 12th of October, but now can't. I don't have class til 3:00 PM tomorrow (though I have a meeting with a prof at 11:30) and I have three days off.

Sure, no problem!

You know for some real lulz, we should listen to Y Kant Tori Read!

wtf is that?

You really think The Horrors would have moshers?

Perhaps stand up the back, like around the soundboard?

I'm not sure, I'm just going to have to hope not, cause it looks like the decent seats are sold out, and I can't see from the soundboard.

I'm well thanks Anna, yourself?

Excellent to hear. I'm good, thanks. Nothing to complain about! :up:

I'm well! Found out that one of my roommates is kickass awesome, she too wanted to go to the U2 gig on the 12th of October, but now can't. I don't have class til 3:00 PM tomorrow (though I have a meeting with a prof at 11:30) and I have three days off.

Sounds like an awesome start to your semester!!

I'm not sure, I'm just going to have to hope not, cause it looks like the decent seats are sold out, and I can't see from the soundboard.

I couldn't see U2 from the soundboard at stadium gigs either, but I still think it's a great spot.

Then again, even when I'm close, half the time I'm not looking at the band anyway. Too busy enjoying the music, you know?

I couldn't see U2 from the soundboard at stadium gigs either, but I still think it's a great spot.

Then again, even when I'm close, half the time I'm not looking at the band anyway. Too busy enjoying the music, you know?

I found this with Popmart. I think we had the worst seats ever, but I found if I just relaxed and enjoyed the atmosphere, it was just damn fine.

Ashley, Youtube The Big Picture by Y Kant Tori Read, and prepare to laugh!

Haha, ok, will do in a bit.

I found this with Popmart. I think we had the worst seats ever, but I found if I just relaxed and enjoyed the atmosphere, it was just damn fine.

I'd totally do that, I would, but I can't see a damn thing from even the sound board, just look at some of my pictures from Lollapalooza :lol: you'll see.

Is that when you had to work a gazillion hours? I think I read something about your hecticness somewhere.

I didn't have to work a gazillion, it's just that he never even gave me a chance to get myself moved in, I got to Texas Saturday morning, and by Sunday night I was back at work, and I worked the next two nights as well. I'm so glad to be back to work, but glad to have a break as well.

SO...RYM tells me there is a new Killers album out? This is complete bullshit, but I guess some fan took it upon themselves to put together a second rarities/b-sides collection? I went ahead and downloaded it, though I really do get super nervous downloading things. Listening to it now, there's a good deal of stuff on here I actually don't know. I lost a bit of my track on unreleased Killers stuff.

I'm pretty much in general just glad to finally have "Tidal Wave". If you were to go through the Day & Age thread, you'd see I only asked for it like 100 times and no one ever sent it to me :lol:.

I ended up choosing the soundboard over places with better sight lines, because the sound quality there was just sweet.

Plus I hate being close, defending your position, being pushed this way and that when a band member walks by, bla bla bla ...

SO...RYM tells me there is a new Killers album out? This is complete bullshit, but I guess some fan took it upon themselves to put together a second rarities/b-sides collection? I went ahead and downloaded it, though I really do get super nervous downloading things. Listening to it now, there's a good deal of stuff on here I actually don't know. I lost a bit of my track on unreleased Killers stuff.

I'm pretty much in general just glad to finally have "Tidal Wave". If you were to go through the Day & Age thread, you'd see I only asked for it like 100 times and no one ever sent it to me :lol:.

I tried to listen to Day & Age again yesterday, or monday maybe. I got as far as This Is Your Life.....

There's only one alright song on that album, if I remember correctly.

Or maybe it was two.

Back
Top Bottom