Grey's Anatomy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though McDreamy was McNasty to Meredith I would have died if she didn't defend herself. She was so right, shes movin on and glued back together.

He actually liked the fact that he had her waiting in the "wings" and he knew how she felt, they were like having an emotional relationship. He was riding on his big ego!

I'm glad she told him he left her!!!!

The finally will be soooo good. My prediction for next week, I could be wrong but I would like to see all the tension between Meredith and Derek come out in a steamy kinda way. I would like them to be together.
:(

HelloAngel said:
The "You don't get to call me a whore" speech was amazing. No other show in history has made me as weepy as GA does. :sigh:

I agree. Meredith. :rockon:

McDreamy was such a jerk. But he's still hot. :drool:

JCOSTER said:

The finally will be soooo good. My prediction for next week, I could be wrong but I would like to see all the tension between Meredith and Derek come out in a steamy kinda way. I would like them to be together.
:(

As much as I'd love that, I have to admit that I would feel bad for Addison. :reject: I've really started to like her.

sami0201 said:

As much as I'd love that, I have to admit that I would feel bad for Addison. :reject: I've really started to like her.

I would feel bad too, I like her also. I'm torn between Mc Dreamy with Addison or Mc Dreamy with Meredith. :shrug:

I like him with both ladies.

I'll probably forget to watch it tonite :mad:

But I had TiVoed GA and finally got to watch the end of it last night. I started reading this thread on Wednesday, and the last few posts weren't making sense. Then I realized I had only seen the first 30 minutes, and then it all made sense. Had to watch the Meredith/McDreamy speech twice. McDreamy had a lot of nerve calling her a whore! Adulterer :madspit: :wink: Then he says it's over. Pa-leeeze. Bring me McVet!!! :drool:

well, a season finale without a cliffhanger? Someone dying? They've kept him (Denny) alive this long :hmm:

BTW, is Denny's illness curable, or is he forever confined to a bed? I missed the first few episodes of the season (came in around Superbowl time :shifty: )

does anyone know if the GA part of 20/20 was in the first half or second half of the show? I missed the first half cuz I was watching a movie :|

I felt quite sorry for Addison.

I admit, I cried during Izzie's Denny-related hysterics. I strangely feel like I'm a part of that relationship. I really don't want Denny to die.

WOW!! What a great episode!!!

I felt uncomfortable watching some of those moments. I guess that's what great tv is all about, making you feel like you shouldn't be in the room.

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
I felt quite sorry for Addison.

I admit, I cried during Izzie's Denny-related hysterics. I strangely feel like I'm a part of that relationship. I really don't want Denny to die.

:yes: I cried too. Even though I think it was SO selfish of her to do (I seriously cannot believe she did that) I cried too. That was a really good acting job. :up:

I felt sorry for Addison too!! As much as I love Meredith and Derek together, I really felt bad for her. I've started to like her a lot. :(

But, the Meredith and Derek potential is exciting!! That scene in the elevator was so frustrating! And when she was hugging the vet she was obviously talking about Derek when she was saying that she loved him so much. And I think now that Addison confronted Derek and really knows that he still loves Meredith, Derek might move on it.

And how awesome was Bailey with the store manager?? :lol: :love:

And Burke. :sad: It's all Izzie's fault!! :madwife:

Oh and, Is Callie a resident or an intern?? I always thought she was another intern in a different program but it didn't seem like it last night...

Izzie's antics had me laughing quite a bit last night. Maybe it was the acting or maybe it was the material, either way it played out like pure comedy.

trevster2k said:

I felt uncomfortable watching some of those moments. I guess that's what great tv is all about, making you feel like you shouldn't be in the room.

So did I, and I agree with that

I didn't think Izzy was funny at all but I did think that was way over the top

And I'm just bored w/ Merek :wink: , I find Addison to be far more interesting - what is she doing wasting her time on a guy like Derek? Oh well, such is the way of women sometimes.

Burke has to live :sad:

Unless they pull a huge cover-up there is no way Izzie would ever, EVER practice medicine again. What she did was not just unethical, but criminal. I dunno how they're going to believably keep her on the show short of George and the others helping her hide what she did.

Addison can have her McSteamy back since he's returning in S3. :wink:

Wow! Incredible episode! Tonight is going to be insane as well.

When I heard the gunshots go off, my first thought was that the shooter was Callie. :lol: There was something very creepy about her last night!

I can't imagine what's going to happen to Burke and Denny tonight. :sad: I like them both a lot, and don't want either to die.

sami0201 said:

I felt sorry for Addison too!! As much as I love Meredith and Derek together, I really felt bad for her. I've started to like her a lot. :(

And how awesome was Bailey with the store manager?? :lol: :love:

I agree also. I really like Addison now and I felt so sorry for her.

I laughed so hard when Bailey was telling that store manager off.
Also when Christina was telling that girl who's boyfriend used her as a shield not to take him back. She was really talking about her and Burke. :lol:

There isn't a member of that cast that I don't like. I want them all back next season.

anitram said:
Unless they pull a huge cover-up there is no way Izzie would ever, EVER practice medicine again. What she did was not just unethical, but criminal. I dunno how they're going to believably keep her on the show short of George and the others helping her hide what she did.

Addison can have her McSteamy back since he's returning in S3. :wink:

:yes:

And McSteamy is coming back?! :ohmy: :hyper: :drool:

Izzy needs to tear up her medical license
and get a job waiting tables.

that way if she wants to hit on the customers, it won't be a life or death situation

I love Bailey, shes a rip.
Ofcourse I love McDreamy, I was waiting for him to push the button on the elevator and grab Meredith. She has done a fine job of "moving on."
Addison, its about time she realizes her "friends" are having an emotional affair.
Christina needs to loosen up, she'll be losing a good thing if she breaks up with Burke.
I really want to see Izzie with Denny. He so real.
Callie go away leave George alone, something strange I don't know what it is though.
Alex is going to get the heart and bring it back for Denny.

Burke and Denny better not die!:madwife:

When I heard gun shots I actually thought it might be Derek!

MrsSpringsteen said:

I didn't think Izzy was funny at all but I did think that was way over the top

I didn't think so....it seemed over the top, but at the same time, here's the guy she loves, about to give up. Now she's faced the prospect of never having a life with him--and she loves him. She was hysterical and desperate, in trouble, and blinded by wanting to share a life with him. I thought, if anything, it was incredibly believable.

JCOSTER said:
I love Bailey, shes a rip.
Ofcourse I love McDreamy, I was waiting for him to push the button on the elevator and grab Meredith. She has done a fine job of "moving on."

I don't think she's moved on at all or if she has then McD doesn't have a tough road to get back in her good graces. She didn't look like she was too smitten with the vet when she was hugging him at the end of the episode...she'd still jump McD any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom