Goobies, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Serena. :wave:

I'm watching rugby and drinking port. Only 1.5 glasses in so far.

Hey Serena. :wave:

I'm watching rugby and drinking port. Only 1.5 glasses in so far.
Hey Axver. :wave:

Sweet, I caught you early in! I was having a problem pulling myself out of bed! No, not hungover, either. Surprisingly enough! That whole waking up for an hour and a half at 4-5:30 am really did a number on me!

She. Did. Not.

Did she?? :yikes: :coocoo:

Oh she did. :|

I'm gonna go to bed and crank up Passengers so I can't hear the sounds of the consequences of over-indulgence in the next room. :|

Bye folks!

Good luck. I'm uploading some of the Three Month Sunset and Laura stuff for you now; should be in your inbox in the morning. G'night! :wave:

Hey Axver. :wave:

Sweet, I caught you early in! I was having a problem pulling myself out of bed! No, not hungover, either. Surprisingly enough! That whole waking up for an hour and a half at 4-5:30 am really did a number on me!

Sup Serena :hi5:

:lol: you don't have a hangover, LUCKY!

:shifty: other Superthreaders most likely WILL wake up with one...

But are you surprised?

What disturbs me is that Palin should be a HUGE scandal, and yet it seems the selection of her isn't backfiring quite as much as it should be.
I was laughing my ass off when it was announced and all this bullshit about her came out that is just so damaging...but hasn't been damaging at all. WHAT THE FUCK AMERICA

I was laughing my ass off when it was announced and all this bullshit about her came out that is just so damaging...but hasn't been damaging at all. WHAT THE FUCK AMERICA

Yeah, when all the scandalous stuff about her broke, I thought "well, it's over for the Republicans now!" ... and yet, somehow, it's not. Are the Democrats just not going after it like they should? I don't understand how McCain/Palin are still in with a shot here.

Sup Serena :hi5:

:lol: you don't have a hangover, LUCKY!

:shifty: other Superthreaders most likely WILL wake up with one...
Hey GG. :wave:

I got drunk off my arse last night and passed out. Barely did any posting because I was out like a light around 12:30 am! Woke up at 4:00 am or so and started posting, pretty much sober, then I went back to bed. No hangover! Talk about lucky! :lol:

And how are you? I take it I missed a bunch of epic shit this morning.

Yeah, when all the scandalous stuff about her broke, I thought "well, it's over for the Republicans now!" ... and yet, somehow, it's not. Are the Democrats just not going after it like they should? I don't understand how McCain/Palin are still in with a shot here.
mccain is campaigning really dirty, on lies, as the article i linked explained, the democrats clearly fucking suck at campaigning for the 3rd time in a row, and americans are morons who believe that a moron in charge just like them is a good thing.

seriously, i know nothing about you, besides that axver just owned you in posts, and thus age and purity score would be appreciated.

Now, purity score I can help you with - she's 29%.

In case you're curious, here's the masterlist. But I don't think there are any major developments to point out.

U2democrat: 95%
major_panic: 94%
phillyfan26: 84%
bono_212, COBL_04, coolian2, unico: 83%
LemonMelon: 82%
jobob: 79%
Alisaura: 77%
LemonMacPhisto: 73%
JanuaryStar: 72%
GibsonGirl, Irishteen, Lemonchick: 71%
Axver: 69%
partygirlvox: 68%