Goobies, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha, Wallabies put their foot in it there! Gave away a penalty just as they turned the ball over, All Blacks play on quickly, and it's tryyyy tiiiiime! :hyper:

You don't think McCain cynically picked her to get the horny republuicaion and stupid (i mean, really stupid) feminist vote)?

Gad, I shouldn't talk politics boozed. I'm faring betterthan a sober Screwtape though.
they're not feminists though, they are women, often women who are so conservative they are sexist. just because he picked her to get the white woman vote doesn't equal the feminist vote.

answer: Track, Bristol, Willow, Piper, and Trig Paxson Van Palin

WHAT THE FUCK

and the van palin was so it would sound like van halen. NO JOKE.

WHAT THE FUCK

... fucking hell.

Though as if Trig's hers.

WHAT THE FUCK

*retrospectively revokes breeding licence* WTF?!

She shouldn't be allowed to mould young lives, let alone help govern a country. Why is Alaska not a smoking ruin with her as governor!?!

Oh my god, Palu, could you have possibly blown that certain try in a more pathetic manner? :lmao:

Too bad, Australia. I weep for you, I really, really do!

(So nobody cares about my commentary. Soon enough I'll be sufficiently tipsy to not care!)

... fucking hell.

Though as if Trig's hers.
I KNOW.

My very, very cynical interpretation, because the traveling in labor and not showing at 7 months thing and Bristol having mono for 4 months really doesn't add up otherwise, is that it is Bristol's, and this whole 5 months preggers thing is a lie, because now she's just like, 3 months preggers, got knocked up immediately, and they're gonna induce 2 months early to make it look like the timeline fit. To the detriment of the kid's health, of course. (Both kids.)

*retrospectively revokes breeding licence* WTF?!

She shouldn't be allowed to mould young lives, let alone help govern a country. Why is Alaska not a smoking ruin with her as governor!?!
Because every time she tries to set it on fire, it just melts some of the ice and that puts out the fire. It's accelerating the damage that global warming is doing, but then, she doesn't believe in global warming, so it's OK!

I KNOW.

My very, very cynical interpretation, because the traveling in labor and not showing at 7 months thing and Bristol having mono for 4 months really doesn't add up otherwise, is that it is Bristol's, and this whole 5 months preggers thing is a lie, because now she's just like, 3 months preggers, got knocked up immediately, and they're gonna induce 2 months early to make it look like the timeline fit. To the detriment of the kid's health, of course. (Both kids.)

Family values in action, Vazza.

Oh my god, Palu, could you have possibly blown that certain try in a more pathetic manner? :lmao:

Too bad, Australia. I weep for you, I really, really do!

(So nobody cares about my commentary. Soon enough I'll be sufficiently tipsy to not care!)
And you bitch endlessly when one of us does baseball commentary.

Happy drinking! glad to see that during the life of the superthread you've become a more regular imbiber.

Because every time she tries to set it on fire, it just melts some of the ice and that puts out the fire. It's accelerating the damage that global warming is doing, but then, she doesn't believe in global warming, so it's OK!

How about Palin saying that that proposed oil pipeline is God's will and asking people to pray for it? :|

And you bitch endlessly when one of us does baseball commentary.

Happy drinking! glad to see that during the life of the superthread you've become a more regular imbiber.

I'm a fucking hypocrite.

Unfortunately, my drunkposting tends to be fairly disappointing. Let's see how tonight goes. Just finished the first glass of port.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom