Golden Boot winner predictions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zoobeatle - Luca Toni
Vaz02 - Fernando Torres
Roykeane - Ronaldo
The rockin edge - Ruud Van Nist..
Zoomerang96 - Ruud Van Nist..
CKONE - gerrard
Aardvark747 - Theo walcott
LJT - Henrik Larrson
jimmmm -Ronaldo
J_NP- L'Imperatore

Zoobeatle - Luca Toni
Vaz02 - Fernando Torres
Roykeane - Ronaldo
The rockin edge - Ruud Van Nist..
Zoomerang96 - Ruud Van Nist..
CKONE - gerrard
Aardvark747 - Theo walcott
LJT - Henrik Larrson
jimmmm -Ronaldo
J_NP- Adriano

yertle-the-turtle said:
I'm going for the long shot and say Pauleta. Portugal are the strongest team in their group and he should score multiple times against the likes of Angola and Iran.
yeah, that's what I was thinking

the top 2 as it stands are

Klose -4
Torres - 3

I think rooney and owen will get on the ball tonight

U2@NYC said:

Easy to change the vote when the guy scores 4 goals after 3 matches.

:wink:

:D
Well there wasn't technically a time limit how late we can vote for this... :shrug: OK, if that isn't allowed, I stick with Robben. hoping he keeps scoring!

U2girl said:

Well there wasn't technically a time limit how late we can vote for this... :shrug: OK, if that isn't allowed, I stick with Robben. hoping he keeps scoring!

lol i said on the 2nd day lol.

ronaldo suddenly looks like his old self again...

great to see. i hated all the negative press around him lately. give the man a break, he's 7ust coming off a serious in7ury.

Zoomerang96 said:
ronaldo suddenly looks like his old self again...

great to see. i hated all the negative press around him lately. give the man a break, he's 7ust coming off a serious in7ury.

I know, and he was trying to forget all this negative press with a fat nice steak.

Ronaldo ate the negative press and he would probably eat everyone in here if he had the time.

yertle-the-turtle said:

What's the point then? That rules out a lot of likely people.

well concidering many people want klose now he has scored 4 goals already its a bit unfair on the people who choose theirs before the comp started wouldnt ya say.

vaz02 said:

well concidering many people want klose now he has scored 4 goals already its a bit unfair on the people who choose theirs before the comp started wouldnt ya say.

LOL.... or just that those that were German fans long before the world cup even started got to this a little late.

Anyhow, it's not like there's any bets going on, so I don't see any difference.

Seeing as i started this thread, the one who chose their player before the WC kicked off is the winner, hoping Luca Toni scores 10 goals tonight :lol:

Back
Top Bottom