Frozen Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok now it's feeling a little cold in here. I couldn't tell because I was so damn warm from carrying in all of my crap with so many layers of clothes on. :(

Kariann said:
It's supposed to snow tomorrow morning....should I go tell my mom to be careful going to the store like she does me?

:| my mom always gets pissed when I do stuff like that because she thinks I'm making fun of her.

My mom told me to be careful when I drove to the rink the other night in the fog...the rink that's in my town. After I'd driven to and from work in the fog...the work that's 30 miles away. I can't say I had a very nice answer for her then.

:wave: I should go, too...gotta be at work at 9. :| I've liked this two days off/three days on/two days off thing this week.

:yikes:

I'm in at 9 tomorrow...I'll send you a message the second I know...it'll be like 8:05 your time. Or book it with travel insurance?

I WISH she'd called me like I asked!! :mad:

It's snowing here....who danced? :mad:

I have decided to stay in and watch the lovely white flakes fall outside my window while I embark on some major cleaning/organization projects.

First to tackle is the scrapbook and pictures that need done. Then general cleaning of the room and bathroom is next. Then some work on my creative project. That will leave going through everything in the basement for next weekend.

Schmeg said:
:yikes:

I'm in at 9 tomorrow...I'll send you a message the second I know...it'll be like 8:05 your time. Or book it with travel insurance?

I WISH she'd called me like I asked!! :mad:

:| I wish I would have seen this before I decided to put my cell phone on my nightstand! :mad:

Thanks for the 8 AM wake up call this morning! :sexywink: I'll book now!!!!!!! :dance:

I have heat again!!!!!! They moved my CD bookshelf AND my U2 bookshelf. Everything is all messed up :scream: But it's 75 in here now :drool:

I just got back from Mama Mia. It was pretty good. It's a musical with only songs from Abba :crack:

We drove by my precious Calhoun and there were people walking around it! :der: I may love that lake more than anything but there's no way I'd walk around it in this weather! :tsk:

The Vikings LOST today!!! No surprise there. No one even cared if they won or lost today. It was all about knocking the Packers out last week. :)

One long post because I'm off to the parents for dinner :) and more laundry :(

arw9797 said:
I have heat again!!!!!!
The Vikings LOST today!!! No surprise there. No one even cared if they won or lost today. It was all about knocking the Packers out last week:)

First of all, I'm glad you have heat again:)

Second, losing to the Vikings is never to be celebrated, but I think all of us Packer fans knew the season would have ended today anyway. Here's to next season!:hyper:

Last edited:
arw9797 said:

:| I wish I would have seen this before I decided to put my cell phone on my nightstand! :mad:

Thanks for the 8 AM wake up call this morning! :sexywink: I'll book now!!!!!!! :dance:
I got yours from your parents' house at 4:53 this morning. :crack:

Patriots are winning! :hyper: 4th quarter, 8 minutes to go, 13-3. The snow is SUCH a good thing...snow Bowl Part III anyone maybe?

*not getting too cocky remembering the loss to the Dolphins*

:hyper:! Exciting dive there!!

:laugh: They didn't even show the ball going through for the field goal! 20-3, New England! :D

Or move it...but I would do the same thing. :wink:

Yay Pats!!!!!!!! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom