Frostproof, Florida Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're telling me. In 24 hours I'll be halfway through my exam. Or I'll be in the foetal position under the desk quietly sobbing and muttering something about cultural representation.

Oh god, I have this exam on the 10th that can't possibly go well. Check out these sample questions from past exams:

How far can we approach questions of international relations in terms of the everyday?

How has the globalisation of neoliberalism affected the relationship between self and other?

What is the significance of pluralising masculinity and feminism for approaches to the international?

... what.

Oh god, I have this exam on the 10th that can't possibly go well. Check out these sample questions from past exams:

How far can we approach questions of international relations in terms of the everyday?

How has the globalisation of neoliberalism affected the relationship between self and other?

What is the significance of pluralising masculinity and feminism for approaches to the international?

... what.

Sorry, what?

I'm expecting to do alright with my exam because it's only two questions and they both pertain to things I've studied in other papers recently. Ditto my exam on Friday, although that's probably going to be a bit dicey.

Thursday's exam should take care of itself. It's just selecting stories and writing them for a two minute radio bulletin.

Sorry, what?

I'm expecting to do alright with my exam because it's only two questions and they both pertain to things I've studied in other papers recently. Ditto my exam on Friday, although that's probably going to be a bit dicey.

Thursday's exam should take care of itself. It's just selecting stories and writing them for a two minute radio bulletin.

This exam will have seven illogical goddamn questions, of which I need to respond to two. I fully expect that at least one will be a rant about how the question itself is meaningless. I think I can actually do it in a way that will get me marks too. We'll see. I'm just so sick of bullshit like this. It doesn't even matter any more, since I can totally bomb this and it will not impact my entry to Honours in the slightest.

Hah, that Thursday exam of yours sounds like a piece of piss.

Do I look like I give a flying fuck that Chris Berman is going to talk to Obama and McCain at halftime of tomorrow's game?

How about telling us it's two teams who have good records. Especially if you're advertising it to overseas audiences.

I'm hoping so. It's almost impossible to fail. Just keep it to 360 words, get in six stories and although the lead story should be completely obvious, if you can justify your order of stories you should pass.

This sounds like something I could do, despite having never studied the field.

Some exam.

I've not got one yet. It's a toss up between radio and journalism.

I won't enjoy radio, but I know I'll hate journalism.

Ah. Why are you doing something you don't enjoy? Just to have something to fall back on if flying doesn't happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom