For Cat Lovers Only XVIII - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my friend's cat died yesterday :( she said it had a stroke and fell off her bed, and it was bleeding and having a fit... i mean it was 20 (!!!!) years old, but still, pretty sad.

my friend's cat died yesterday :( she said it had a stroke and fell off her bed, and it was bleeding and having a fit... i mean it was 20 (!!!!) years old, but still, pretty sad.

That's horrible. :(

WOW !! I could could not stop myself from laughing out loud (at work!!) when I read this article

this line just kills me: "In small apartments and shared rented houses across this nation, many women (and even some men) have given themselves over to cat ownership." :lol:

makes cat ownership sound like a cult

Haven't posted pictures in a very long time but here are two from a couple of months back when we got hit by a huge snow storm

Poor Keto was pacing on the window ledge trying to figure out where is green backyard went

untitled-17.jpg

untitled-16.jpg

Phoebe started coughing again yesterday. :( So now we're going back to the steroid pill every day for a while.

Sorry, li'l niblet. Gotta force a pill down your throat every morning now. Good times.

Oh my God, I just got a bit of a fright. I didn't realize Bowie was sleeping on the bed with me. He's right in front of where the laptop is so I can't see him. Anyways, he just stretched out his paw, and I swear to God, for a second I thought it was one of those yellow and white stripped snakes. :laugh:

Yeah, I tried those the first time I had to give her pills. She ate everything around the pill and left the bit with the pill inside. :grumpy:

Most days, it's gone okay. But some days it's a struggle, and those missing teeth she has means there's more room for the pill to just kind of squeeze out the side of her mouth several times, until the pill is disintegrating into this little piece of goo. :yuck:

Yeah, I tried those the first time I had to give her pills. She ate everything around the pill and left the bit with the pill inside. :grumpy:

Most days, it's gone okay. But some days it's a struggle, and those missing teeth she has means there's more room for the pill to just kind of squeeze out the side of her mouth several times, until the pill is disintegrating into this little piece of goo. :yuck:

have you tried sticking them in some pate and pretending it's a treat?

i had to give my dog 3 massive wormer tablets the other day, and my son had the idea of wrapping each one in a ball of "rillettes" (pate) - she wolfed the first one down very keenly, then looked mildly suspicious at the second but still wolfed it down, then looked extremely suspicious at the last one, sniffed and eyed it up warily, and then wolfed it down haha - she is normally terrible with tablets!

sam looked so cute the way he was sitting on the couch earlier i had to take a photo. the quality's not great since i grabbed my cell phone and zoomed in so i didn't risk scaring him. of course he didn't move at all :lol:

imag0040f.jpg

My cat sleeps like a rock. Naturally, we've started posing him with signs and props and taking pictures of it. I'll post some later.

So, I was at the store buying kitty litter tonight and I saw a bag of silica sand. I didn't know what it was, and of course reading the instructions on the bag make it look like the greatest stuff on earth. So what's the catch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom