For Cat Lovers Only VI - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc. - Page 32 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-07-2007, 04:35 PM   #466
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 03:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by daafish

Move over Neo!
Is that a Bengali? Beautiful!

Old 03-07-2007, 04:52 PM   #467
Refugee

Local Time: 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by MsPurrl

Is that a Bengali? Beautiful!
Ocicat

Old 03-07-2007, 05:31 PM   #468
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 12:35 AM
Tell them the mice stories
Old 03-08-2007, 11:48 AM   #469
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:35 AM
Went to the bathroom last night and saw Maxxy had overturned the trash can and was lying next to the heater curled up on a pile of old kleenexes, tissue papers, and a discarded old loofah.

?
Old 03-08-2007, 12:17 PM   #470
Blue Crack Addict

^

Our Max was such a little shit with trash, we had to do a major overhaul. The kitchen trash had to have a swinging lid and be weighted down with bricks (or he'd pull it over). The bathroom trash had to be kept in the cabinet. The trash cans in our rooms were never safe; he would pull them over at least once a day.
Old 03-08-2007, 12:45 PM   #471
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by Sicy
Tell them the mice stories
Luna loves to play fetch, she's fanatical! When she's ready to play she'll tap on my shoulder and meow in my ear. Everytime I go to pick up mouse she'll try to keep me from getting it, as if she's playing a game of keep away. I throw it and she always runs full speed to get it. And if i'm not paying attention when she gets back with the mouse she'll tap my shoulder again, meow and stare at me. hilarious...more to come
Old 03-08-2007, 04:16 PM   #472
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by daafish

Luna loves to play fetch, she's fanatical! When she's ready to play she'll tap on my shoulder and meow in my ear. Everytime I go to pick up mouse she'll try to keep me from getting it, as if she's playing a game of keep away. I throw it and she always runs full speed to get it. And if i'm not paying attention when she gets back with the mouse she'll tap my shoulder again, meow and stare at me. hilarious...more to come
Sounds just like Poshie. Sometimes she will pester and then play nice. She sets the mouse in my hand, or if I ignore her, on my head. She doesn't tap, but she will claw and sing until I pay attention. When she slept with me, she usually woke me up to play fetch at 2am. I got trapped into it every time, b/c she'd set this wet mouse on my face and of course I instinctively throw it off, so then she fetches it and brings it back. If she's being naughty she won't give it back and growls if I or any other cat tries to touch it.
Old 03-08-2007, 04:55 PM   #473
Blue Crack Supplier

We never had trouble with Miss Purrl or Callie, but it turns out that Fergus loves to shred toilet paper. So we have to keep the roll of paper on top of the shower or in the medicine cabinet!
Old 03-08-2007, 07:45 PM   #474
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by MsPurrl
We never had trouble with Miss Purrl or Callie, but it turns out that Fergus loves to shred toilet paper. So we have to keep the roll of paper on top of the shower or in the medicine cabinet!
We have the same problem with Max, lol. Now we don't put the toilet paper on the roll in the wall, but just leave it elseweher where he can't reach.

No, we can't keep our bathroom door shut when no one is in there coz the lock doesn't work.... there is no other way to tell if someone is in there and sometimes people forget to knock...
Old 03-09-2007, 12:38 PM   #475
Galeonbroad

Inspired by the posted website
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Old 03-09-2007, 02:11 PM   #476
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Location: Somewhere between The Edge, Matt Bellamy and Brian Fallon
Local Time: 04:35 AM
^
Old 03-10-2007, 10:19 PM   #477
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Cat's are so mean and evil.

http://www.jacked.net/index2.php?&fi...&skip=0&show=1 (Poor puppy, You will get your revenge when you get bigger.)
Old 03-11-2007, 11:08 PM   #478
Refugee

Here's Luna fetching 2 mice....enjoy!

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...una2mice01.flv
Old 03-11-2007, 11:56 PM   #479
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 12:35 AM
That is too cute.
Old 03-12-2007, 04:54 AM   #480
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 04:35 AM
A friend of mine just emailed me about a stray cat she found last week. She put a "found" ad in the paper and called around to all the shelters, vets, animal control etc., to see if anyone had reported him missing (as he is neutered and has obviously lived as a house cat), but has had no luck. She's living at her parents house while finishing up her nursing degree and caring for her niece who has kidney failure (and with any luck is about to undergo her second kidney transplant very soon) and there is no way she can keep him. This is the description she emailed me of him (she's going to try to get pics soon):

"he's an orange tiger with a little white on his nose and throat, a few years old, and a great laid-back cuddly personality. I had him tested for Feline Leukemia and FIV (both were negative), vaccinated, and applied Revolution"

So if anyone in the Toledo/Maumee, Ohio area can take or even foster this guy, please let me know. I keep thinking "what's one more cat? It's not like anyone would notice (the other cats would though -- and Miss Myrrh would be seriously pissed off!)" but I've spent about $2000 in vet bills since just after Christmas and I really can't take on any more.