For Cat Lovers Only VI - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
looking thru my stash of old pics on my other hard drive i found some pics of my cats kittens:

DSCF0102.jpg

:happy:

A whole mess of little orange kitties :love:

My Jack is an orange kitty. He was about a year old when I got him, so I've always wondered what he looked like as a baby.

BonoIsMyMuse said:
A whole mess of little orange kitties :love:

My Jack is an orange kitty. He was about a year old when I got him, so I've always wondered what he looked like as a baby.

:yes:

I have four orange kitties and all but one came as adults, so this is like seeing them as kittens. :)

(my other orange cat came as a kitten, but she's a longhaired cat and it's been a lot of years since she was a kitten.)

Eric update, he had his stitches removed today, good & bad news, the bad news the eye hasn't healed properly YET, thats the good news, the vet said to give him another 2 weeks, see how he gets on, if it starts to hurt him or not, at the moment its so full of blood, you can't tell his eye is open, just looks like his fur from a distance, but everything else his going fine, apart from Henry, who actually went for Eric the other day, & he's acting so bad around Eric, you know how cats move so slowly & deliberately when a strange cat is near? thats just how Henry is with Eric, the vet was surprised he was still acting this way, so for now we're keeping them apart, & see if Eric makes a 100% recovery if Henry will accept him then.

Thank you :D

So Zoey has her vet checkup tomorrow and her shot. I only give them the FVRCP shot. The less the better in my opinion. And they will want a urine sample as well to make sure her urinary problems are still under control. So lets pray she has some pee when I take her :lol:

jimmmm said:
Eric update, he had his stitches removed today, good & bad news, the bad news the eye hasn't healed properly YET, thats the good news, the vet said to give him another 2 weeks, see how he gets on, if it starts to hurt him or not, at the moment its so full of blood, you can't tell his eye is open, just looks like his fur from a distance, but everything else his going fine, apart from Henry, who actually went for Eric the other day, & he's acting so bad around Eric, you know how cats move so slowly & deliberately when a strange cat is near? thats just how Henry is with Eric, the vet was surprised he was still acting this way, so for now we're keeping them apart, & see if Eric makes a 100% recovery if Henry will accept him then.

Great news about Eric! I hope the eye does heal.

That does seem strange that Henry is still acting so bad towards Eric. Sounds as if Henry needs a bit of a smackdown! I hope he snaps out of it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom