For Cat Lovers Only V - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My cats came back negative. :D (My mom tried to blame my guys for the FIV)

Both of my cats like the car. I would go as far to say that Will loves it. If I say "Baby go bye-bye?!" he'll run to the garage door. :cute: He looks out the windows and purrs. If he gets bored he'll try to curl up in my lap. When he was just a kitten I used to take him for car rides all the time. (back and forth to the boyfriend's place, home for the holidays in college. . .)
Here he is napping on some school work.
100_0165-1.jpg

My mom just can't get over how good Will is in the car since her cats howl and yowl every moment they're in there.

I should have kept up the harness training when he was a kitten as well. I was training him to walk in his cute little red harness but my college roommates made fun of me unmercifully. :angry: I stopped and I regret it. The only time I use the harness now is when they have to go to the vet and he runs from me when I pull it out. I have to trick him and put it on him in the car. :( After that I have to take him on a car ride that doesn't end at the vet's office so he won't be afraid of the car.

Oh yes, I have cat issues. :)

:lol: That's too cute. Yeah my cats scream bloody murder when I take them in the car. I would imagine because the vet is the only place I ever take them haha.

Beckham howls in the car, but he does better if he can see what's going on. This doesn't always work b/c I can't have him roaming free if I'm the only one in the car, but if Phil drives to the vet, he sits on my lap and does OK. Posh pants and makes little peeps, Marijke just barfs and then cries b/c she's stuck in a cage with barf! :lol: Max likes to lay in the back window, or stick his nose out the window like a dog. He loves the car! When he used to have problems pacing around and howling nonstop, we'd take him for rides to calm him down and tire him out. Melissa even walked to school with him riding in her backpack. He's basically a dog.

Last edited:
New photos

December%202006%20001.jpg

Marijke's Tante Ellen
December%202006%20002.jpg

Marijke's Tante Taylor
December%202006%20006.jpg

December%202006%20020.jpg

December%202006%20021.jpg

Proof they are getting along. Beckham's like "knock it off with the flash already!"
December%202006%20026.jpg

Last edited:
BAD Poshie! :mad:

It doesn't look that high, but it is. I had to stand on a chair and could still barely reach her. She jumped from where the runner is crumpled on the buffet.

December%202006%20028.jpg

December%202006%20032.jpg

Wow that's high lol.. sounds like something Saki would do.

He was having fun with a box today.

beanzbox-1.jpg

beanzbox3.jpg

And this one didnt come out because I didnt have the flash on but I think it looks kinda creepy lol.

beanzyawnblur.jpg

:lol:

sicy- our cat loves boxes too. whenever we get like a shoe box or clothing box he's in there right away! We used to push him around in it, but it's a little too heavy now :wink:

My mom's friend sent here these, and my mom sent them to me, via e-mail - I think they are just random pics from the net:

1xy9.jpg

2yy1.jpg

3qe2.jpg

4cd2.jpg

5np5.jpg

6cu9.jpg

7mg2.jpg

8re7.jpg

Those tiny tabbies are precious! They remind me of Princess, the 4 week old we rescued from a hollow tree. But my fave has to be the tuxedo with the crazy face :giggle:

OK, I'm being a total pic post whore, but my cats have been giving me some hilarious poses.

Took out all the color except for his eyes
Cats%20Jan%206%20006.jpg

Naughty Posh, on the table looking high b/c of her plastic bag obsession
Cats%20Jan%206%20012.jpg

Normal Beckham
Cats%20Jan%206%20014.jpg

Marijke likes hands on her when she sleeps, and she fell asleep with her legs in the air. She was so sound asleep she was twitching.
Cats%20Jan%206%20018.jpg

Cats%20Jan%206%20021.jpg

Another of Posh's many obsessions - clean laundry
Cats%20Jan%206%20027.jpg

Her favorite spot on her favorite person
Marijke%20Jan%202007%20003.jpg

Marijke%20Jan%202007%20004.jpg

Marijke%20Jan%202007%20005.jpg

The pensive-kitten face
Marijke%20Jan%202007%20007.jpg

Artsy Marijke
Marijke%20Jan%202007%20009.jpg

My Kijke baby
Marijke%20Jan%202007%20017.jpg

:lol: I'll have to take more tomorrow. I take way to many cat pics. Those are all just from today. I can't take any unless there's daylight :(

I should try to get a pick of all the cats on Phil at the same time.

Speaking of which, have you ever seen cat stacks? Best site, ever!

http://www.stuffonmycat.com/

Back
Top Bottom