For Cat Lovers Only II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amour21.gif

IMG_2048.jpg

Waking up in the morning and seeing this on my first day back for break, it was nice. It had been a long time.
IMG_2049.jpg

IMG_2050.jpg

IMG_20463.jpg

Roy, being cool in the window, of course. A night time shot.

Last edited:
Lila64 said:
we need a sound effect that says "awwwwwwwwwwwww" :cute:

Yes we do! I guess :cute: is gonna have to do for now.

Hey, FH I was just wondering today if you'd been back home and seen Roy yet. :)

I do love cats. :love:

Sicy said:
I'm in love with Becks :heart:

Me too, I love our gray kitties, their fur is so silky and soft. He's such a little momma's boy and I baby him even though Posh is the one with the kitten face. He's so hard to photograph though b/c he does not hold still and I can't use any flash otherwise his fur comes out looking white or silver and there's a nasty reflection on his neck from his collar (it's gray, but it's reflective incase he runs near the street).

For Honor, your cat looks so awesome lying there like that. He looks so comfortable and content...I think I need a nap!

sorry if only the Premium Members can see this - didn't have a chance to upload the pic anywhere. I'm sure my sister-in-law wouldn't mind me posting. She just sent me a pic of her babies:

Attachments

• kathys kats.jpg
    kathys kats.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 38
:lol: One of my cats just responded to the TV for the first time in months! Posh sleeps next to me at night and I'm watching a movie. A little girl in the movie just went "heeeeere kitteeeeeee!" and Posh went from sleeping to alert and ready to be fed in .5 seconds!

I guess they really DO listen to Melissa when she's running around our house yelling "Here kitty kitty! Heeeeeere Kittieeeeeees!" :huh:

went and did it again

long time now speak, but had to come back to tell ya we got another cat.

We've been talking about it for awhile, since getting kitty, he definitely needs a palymate. After talking about forever, went to humane society and found this really friendly grey and white dsh male, his name is no original - Kitty :lol: anyway, he is really not shy love pets even let my girls pick him up without flinching. We brought him home yesterday. Im a little nervous to have 3 cats - I really hope the 2 new ones get along since that is really the reason for having them - to get along. Ive heard 2 males maybe isnt a good idea, but hopefully it works out. New kitty is 2 yrs, old, was an indoor family cat, given up because of divorce, all shots, neutered, etc etc, looks healthy to me.

had to put door back up, they really dont like not being able to roam around the house like they are used to, but what can you do.

I really need to post pics here - somebody smack me will ya

I find it so sad to see how many actual animals are currently in shelters and in need of a home. I am always so worried about the history of the cat and not knowing where it came from, the little black kitty that we recently got from a shelter has turned out to be a very nice little kitty - a pain in the butt, but very nice. The older female cat and him still dont like each other very much and I really hope that having another in the mix doesnt make it worse. Hubby thinks it will, but Im hopeful that everythign will be ok. Time will tell I guess. I never would have thought Id end up with 3 cats though - seems crazy now that I think about it, :lol:

There should be more people in the world willing to take in homeless animals. The reasons some give for giving them up make me :mad: You take a pet, you take it for life. It's a living creature, not a pair of shoes you get tired of. I wish I could save them all.

Last edited:
Re: went and did it again

lucky charms said:
long time now speak, but had to come back to tell ya we got another cat.

We've been talking about it for awhile, since getting kitty, he definitely needs a palymate. After talking about forever, went to humane society and found this really friendly grey and white dsh male, his name is no original - Kitty :lol: anyway, he is really not shy love pets even let my girls pick him up without flinching. We brought him home yesterday. Im a little nervous to have 3 cats - I really hope the 2 new ones get along since that is really the reason for having them - to get along. Ive heard 2 males maybe isnt a good idea, but hopefully it works out. New kitty is 2 yrs, old, was an indoor family cat, given up because of divorce, all shots, neutered, etc etc, looks healthy to me.

had to put door back up, they really dont like not being able to roam around the house like they are used to, but what can you do.

I really need to post pics here - somebody smack me will ya

That's great that you were able to open up your heart again - you guys went through a lot in the past few months but hopefully Kitty will be happy and healthy for a long time :hug:

Well Saki has to go to the vet tomorrow.. I tried to avoid it at all costs because he get SO SO stressed and freaked out :( But he has worms :scream: and hairballs.. and since he hasnt been into the vet in 2 years they wont just give me the meds :angry:

Pisses me off because I am so careful about fleas, both cats are indoors only, and on Advantage. But my ferals that live on my patio have fleas and worms so its not impossible that one flea made its way into my house, on my cat, and in his stomach :sigh:

12384076_adbb963cf5.jpg

I wish I'd named him "Ghostface Kitty"... Bulletproof litter, biotch!

[Raise your hand if you get my joke...]

Sicy said:
Well Saki has to go to the vet tomorrow.. I tried to avoid it at all costs because he get SO SO stressed and freaked out :( But he has worms :scream: and hairballs.. and since he hasnt been into the vet in 2 years they wont just give me the meds :angry:

Pisses me off because I am so careful about fleas, both cats are indoors only, and on Advantage. But my ferals that live on my patio have fleas and worms so its not impossible that one flea made its way into my house, on my cat, and in his stomach :sigh:

:hug: Worf is a nightmare getting to the vet. The sounds that come out of that cat when she's in the cat carrier :yikes:.

She also had worms several times from fleas when she was younger - I remember my dad used to put the pill in cream cheese so she would eat it.

I hope Saki feels better soon :hug:.

Thank you Kelly :hug: He just gets SO stressed... like even after I bring him home he hyper ventilates for a half hour :sad:

Yeah I cant find my freakin feliway ... it didnt seem to help last time anyway though. This time I'm going to try to cover the carrier with a towel so he cant see where he's going.. maybe that will help :sigh:

Zoey is so much easier.. she yeowls and meows a bit, but if I just keep talking to her and pet her through the carrier she talks back and purrs and calms down. At the vet I let her out into the room and she just walks around and head bonks me .. not even phased!

Sicy said:

:( I'm sorry to hear about poor Saki. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom