Fernando de Noronha Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMelon said:
Kite and When I Look At The World FTW. I like ATYCLB, actually, but there's a ton of crap on that album.

God I wanted to know who the new person in our thread was. You said you'd keep the old one for a while.

coolian2 said:

New!

Hutz: Hutz is the name Mr. Simpson. Lionel Hutz, attorney-at-law. Here's my card. It turns into a sponge when you put it in water.
Homer: Ooh, classy.

Best Simpsons character of all time, IMO.

"This is the greatest case of false advertising I've seen since I sued the movie The Never Ending Story."

coolian2 said:
Surely the Indians can manage 300+ from here

If they hold onto their wickets, the last ten overs should be fantastic.

I like Stuck but it's nowhere on the favorites list. However sometimes it really speaks to me and it's got stuff I like:

I was unconscious, half asleep
The water is warm 'til you discover how deep...
I wasn't jumping...for me it was a fall
It's a long way down to nothing at all
And if the night runs over
And if the day won't last
And if your way should falter
Along this stony pass
It's just a moment
This time will pass

WILATW I like it but the repeated music in the background does get on my nerves.

ATYCLB is probably my least favorite. That or Zooropa.

The acoustic version of Stuck on U2 7 is superb, but the album version is just so damn cheesy. The emotion doesn't come through at all. It's about the equivalent of a pat on the back...with a horn section.

Varitek said:
mofo's girlfriend talk sounds kind of like screwtape if he ever meets the girl.

Would mofo82 make a vagina cry?

I'm suspecting yes, but for different reasons.

Varitek said:
mofo's girlfriend talk sounds kind of like screwtape if he ever meets the girl.

What's he doing now? I've gathered he must've posted more while I was at uni. Come on, mofo82, if you're going to leave the forum, at least last more than a week or two.

I now have to listen to Joshua Tree to recover from the havoc wreaked in my head/ears by thinking about the back half of ATYCLB (wilatw excluded)

Axver said:

What's he doing now? I've gathered he must've posted more while I was at uni. Come on, mofo82, if you're going to leave the forum, at least last more than a week or two.

check out the survivor thread.

Damn, the last thread had various kinds of fails littered through it. Finished it now.

Axver said:
Damn, the last thread had various kinds of fails littered through it. Finished it now.

yeah stopped being funny huh. and we didnt finish in time for me to post Bill, but Ian finally got his fernando de noronha so i'ts ok. i'll post bill some other time...i should sleep before the end of this one.

Alright, so now I'm caught up to where you guys were when I woke up. Now time to catch up on the last few hours. Nice postwhoring, folks.

Varitek said:

yeah stopped being funny huh. and we didnt finish in time for me to post Bill, but Ian finally got his fernando de noronha so i'ts ok. i'll post bill some other time...i should sleep before the end of this one.

Yeah, past ones were funny, but that crossed a line.

I think next we need to go to somewhere in Russia with a really long, difficult name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom