FAO Lara Mullen!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Hey girl…….and for any folks reading, I don’t have access to PM now, as I barely use this board so ………:p

Anyhow, ya going to go down to see the 19/20 storey building being demolished?

I am!

I think public to stand across Queens Bridge? Prob just 3 others will be there.
Tell ya what I never knew about anything until I nearly crashed after not passing down there so long and it all knocked away……….it was quite a sad site to see, and I think its pretty sad to lose an old building……..that was one of many dominating the skyline…….:)

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Oh listen to me! Still, sad, but what in the heck are they putting in place? My gawd, something bigger than the grounds of City Hall?

Last edited:
DaveC said:
FAO?

the fuck does FAO mean...? :scratch:

for the attention of

hi maddie :hyper:

I just seen this :wave:

How's things?

I don't know if I'm going to see it. I think quite a lot of folk will be down. It was on Newsline today. Do you know where the old New Look was in Anne St or wherever it's called beside Cornmarket well they are building a new shopping centre (the victoria square shopping centre I think ) from the bottom of chichester street and it will go the whole way to where that New Look was. The Kitchen Bar/ Bittles bar (I'm really horrific at names!), that bar that was a funny shape behind the old IDB house has moved and it will be inside the building. They are talking about putting apartments in there too and having 24 hour bars :ohmy:

Have you seen town lately? They are tearing all these places down and building more shops. Debenhams was open to 12 last night and it was like Christmas Eve, all these rabid shoppers were going mad buying clothes like they were going out of fashion. :yikes:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
24 hr bars!? :ohmy:

It's just a rumour atm. Everywhere in Belfast closes at 6pm and all the pubs close at 1am. It's not a very lively place. :shrug:

did you see it?
:ohmy:

_40549117_demolish2_pa_203.jpg

_40549009_demolish_pa_203.jpg

My Mum & Dad went but I was snoring this morning and didn't hear them leave or come back :laugh: It even made bbc news 24. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom