Fans of Trading Spaces (interior decorating show)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Just reminding ya...this weekend...Trading Spaces marathon! 2 full days (Saturday and Sunday)!!!!

Starts tomorrow on The Learning Channel!

Woo Hoo!!!!

*has VCR and popcorn ready*

:lol:

Bonochick said:

Oh, well, the hell if I'll be up that early! I'll start watchin' around 1 or so...:D

that's what I have the VCR ready for :eeklaugh:

Bonochick said:
*up earlier than I thought*

*watchin' the marathon, thinkin' of ABEL* :)

I'm up later than I thought, lol! (I didn't go to bed till 5am! :ohmy:)

I just woke up, but the VCR has been recording! :yes:

I was wondering if you were watching BC :lol:

I guess we're the only 2 fans of the show here this week :lol:

OMC, as I've said before................I loooooooooooooooove Vern's bedrooms!!!!!!! :drool: I want that room!!!!!!!!!!!

hiya BC

watching this show, makes me want to get rid of all my junk and redecorate everything

too bad they don't decorate apartments on this show :eeklaugh:

I can't wait till I get a condo or house someday :(

They'd have their work cut out for them redecoratin' my room...I've got so much junk crammed into that room...they'd be sweepin' everything into a garbage can like in that one episode! :D

Bonochick said:
They'd have their work cut out for them redecoratin' my room...I've got so much junk crammed into that room...they'd be sweepin' everything into a garbage can like in that one episode! :D

ditto BC :lol:

....hey BC...how about you come over and decorate my place, and I'll come over and decorate your place...it will be the first "long distance" switch, instead of neighbors :wink:

hey...what's with this 2 hour break? The next Trading Spaces won't be on till 4pm Eeastern (I just checked the website).

They advertised on tv commercials TWO Full days. :mad:

ah well, I guess I can use the break constructively....to post and watch what I recorded this morning :cute:

BTW, have y'all heard that commercial on TLC and the beginning sounds just like the beginning of Discotheque? I'm serious, the first time I heard the commercial, I had the tv on but wasn't watching (cuz I was here posting...surprise surpise, :eeklaugh: ), but I had to turn around and look at the tv cuz I thought it was U2 :lemon:

I forget what the commercial was for now, some show in TLC, some health or science show, I'll let you know when I see it again. :lol:

Last edited:
ah, I just saw it again...it's a commercial for "How to Build a Human"

ABEL said:
....hey BC...how about you come over and decorate my place, and I'll come over and decorate your place...it will be the first "long distance" switch, instead of neighbors :wink:

hey...what's with this 2 hour break? The next Trading Spaces won't be on till 4pm Eeastern (I just checked the website).

They advertised on tv commercials TWO Full days. :mad:

ah well, I guess I can use the break constructively....to post and watch what I recorded this morning :cute:

You'll have to talk to Dad first! :D

Yeah...there's nothing else good on TV either! Blarg! Oh well...I'm doin' some cleanin' and laundry and stuff.

Bonochick said:
Yeah...there's nothing else good on TV either! Blarg! Oh well...I'm doin' some cleanin' and laundry and stuff.

yeah I should be doing cleaning and laundry stuff too...

I guess even if I can't afford to redecorate my place and live in an apt. and can't decorate the way I want to (i.e. painting the walls), I guess I should at least clean it to make it look better :eeklaugh:

elevatedsoul2 said:
*is watching the marathon* I lurve trading spaces!!!!! :lol:
My sis is in LOVE with vern....and I love Ty.
Oh gosh Ty is ON! *falls of chair*

tsty_zoom_03.jpg

tsty_zoom_04.jpg

a man who knows how to use his tools :ohmy: :eeklaugh: :drool:

I forgot to set my VCR for Trading Spaces today :no:

I'm at work now and just remembered :mad:

Back
Top Bottom