Editors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When Anger Shows has a bizarre lyric.

"It pulls you to the ground, like soaking wet gloves" according to many sources, though wouldn't "It pulls you to the ground, like soaking wet CLOTHES" make more sense, both lyrically and in the respect that it actually sounds like he's saying CLOTHES (or at least more so than GLOVES)?

intedomine said:
When Anger Shows has a bizarre lyric.

"It pulls you to the ground, like soaking wet gloves" according to many sources, though wouldn't "It pulls you to the ground, like soaking wet CLOTHES" make more sense, both lyrically and in the respect that it actually sounds like he's saying CLOTHES (or at least more so than GLOVES)?

I think its clothes. I've noticed that a lot of internet sites have wrong lyrics though.

Just listened to The Back Room, good stuff, :up: I like Tom Smith's vocals more and more, it's quite rare these days to hear a truly distinct male rock singer.

It will be interesting to see if these guys can grow and diversify with time.

Saracene said:
Just listened to The Back Room, good stuff, :up: I like Tom Smith's vocals more and more, it's quite rare these days to hear a truly distinct male rock singer.

It will be interesting to see if these guys can grow and diversify with time.

Glad you like the album. Tom's voice grows on you and fast. I've come to realize these guys haven't made a bad song yet. Some take a while but they are all good, many great.

Back
Top Bottom