Drums, PA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I have a 'take-home exam' (1000 words, worth 25%... no way it's gonna be taken seriously) due on the 9th, same day as my Psychology exam, and an essay due around that time too. Guess how much I've done for any of them?

Correct, nothing. :D

I've a 3,500 word essay due on Tuesday the 10th, then another due Tuesday the 17th.

I've written a cumulative zero words.

yikes, i have 2000 words due on the 20th , a draft due at least a week prior. and we have to set our own essay question .

damm that version of Bad in rattle n humn is epic.

I'm out for the night too.

John, if you read this, go check out post #112.

Hah, Daniel, that's from the same gig when they covered Red Hill Mining Town!

Too bad John's not here, I'm in the mood for Horrible Music Hour.

Love how that bloke made the news while heaps of railfans who've done it over the years never have. It's hard, but not that staggering a feat.

include vLine and then i'll be impressed.

anyway i'm continuing on with my great new healthier diet. aka i'm hungover and i could really go some maccas right now and i swear to GOD tomorrow will be better.

some excuse me while i go smash some cheeseburgers and feel guilty!

Haha, I'd love to know how much V/Line somebody could do in one day. Personally, I'm unwilling to even do all of the Connex network.

Hey, I'm eating spectacularly badly and I don't even have a hangover as an excuse! I'm going to die before I'm 30 at this rate.

Haha, I'd love to know how much V/Line somebody could do in one day. Personally, I'm unwilling to even do all of the Connex network.

Hey, I'm eating spectacularly badly and I don't even have a hangover as an excuse! I'm going to die before I'm 30 at this rate.

probably wouldn't get far, in my experience vline is terrible. connex copped a lot of shit but at least their trains (which run a third as much as connex's) weren't regularly late.

They're building more trams and commuter rail in our city. And they're lowering fares to try to lure people into using it. It is faster than driving, after all. But we're Americans and you'll get our cars away from us when you pry them from our cold, dead fingers.

Actually, heh, part of the problem for V/Line's reliability is Connex. Soon as they enter the suburban network, they're subject to the whims of Connex, so if a train from Geelong get stuck behind a stop-all-stations train from Werribee, the V/Line Geelong train is late due to no fault of its own. Metropolitan train control give preference to Connex over V/Line too, i.e. if one must be delayed at the expense of the other, it's V/Line that usually cops it.

If you want SPECTACULARLY unreliable, let me introduce you to NSW's Countrylink service. Staggeringly late is the norm for them. I got into Melbourne over 2 hours late last time I rode with them. I remember them recently bragging about how "65% of their trains arrived within 10 minutes of their scheduled arrival time". Fucking hell.

So my boyfriend thinks I'm an adult and mature enough that he's considering proposing to me. In a weird way, I want to prove him wrong. On the other hand, marriage would get me out from under my mother's thumb. :hmm:

Well, I mean, I love the guy. He loves me. I want to marry him. He sent a text saying he wants to get married to me when it was meant for someone else. I'm just freaking out, cause we were just talking about weddings and stuff last week.

(615): my roommate left her license, credit card, and cellphone on her desk. I feel like this is a trap.

(603): I wishh there was a lost and high section in walmart cause I would be there right now

(609): I walk of shamed back from his dorm in costume while his dad and brother were waiting outside to drive him home. his dad apologized to me. my life never gets old.

(570): A homeless guy asked you to feel your boobs, you accepted in exchange for his broom to go with your witch costume..... that's when I cut you off

(203): trsut me youll find me, im the only kanye west here and every1 is chanting dbag at me

(970): The walk of shame has never felt more glorious... I think it's the somberero

Well, I mean, I love the guy. He loves me. I want to marry him. He sent a text saying he wants to get married to me when it was meant for someone else. I'm just freaking out, cause we were just talking about weddings and stuff last week.

Take your time hun. :hug: Getting married is great but it's a huuuge step. Make sure that you're ready for it.

That's WHY I'm freaking out. I mean, this is slow for Utah, but to me, this is way fast.

Well, nothing's for sure. He's only considering it. And even if he does and I say yes, no guarantees we're getting married anytime soon. We could just stay engaged for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom