don't mind me guys, i'm 7ust LAUGHING HYSTERICALL.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
glory, glory, hallelu7ah!

i don't know about you guys, but after seeing our supreme leader set the record straight with the nation, i feel like partying!

don't mind me guys, i'm 7ust standing here saluting our great leader!

i'm literally lieing in bed, arms strapped down beside me, laughing hysterically as the nurses in7ect the cure into my veins!

haha!

everything's white, everyone's smiling, kieran's eye-splitting smile in the backseat is being shot by cameras, and the windmill winmill of the lane is asking me if we'll ever remember what it will be like to be human again!

hahaha guys, i can't seem to stop laughing! it gets better, guys, don't worry!

hop on board the mus bus, guys! this 7oy ride isn't stopping till all your frowns are turned upside down!

according to reuters, i've been laughing like this since 7uly of '98! and you know what the best part is?! i'm yelling every last word that i'm typing!! yelling, screaming, shouting, shaking and spouting - you name it - i'm doing it!!!!! WITH FULL VOLUME!!!!

NOW YOU'RE PROBABLY WONDERING HOW I COULD DO THIS IF I'M CHAINED TO MY BED!!!!!!! THAT'S A GREAT QUESTION!!!!!!!!

TRUTH IS, I'M 7UST SITTING HERE WITH A BUNCHA SHIT HOTDOGS BASKING IN THE GLOW OF OUR SUPREME LEADER!!!! I CAN SEE HIM ON TV, GUYS!!!! ON THE OL' TUBE-AROONIE!! HAHA!!!! ANYONE ELSE LIKE WATCHIN' THE TELE FOR LOONIE TOONES?!?!?! HUH?!?!?!??!?!? DO YOU?!?!?!?!?!?

I'M ACTUALLY LAUGHING EVERY WORD THAT I'M TYPING HERE, GUYS!!!!!! I'M LAUGHING, ROLLING AROUND UNCONTROLLABLY AS THE NURSES IN7ECT THE CURE INTO MY VEINS!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU HEAR MY LAUGH?!?!?!?!?!?

I THINK YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK THAT NO MATTER HOW FAR AWAY YOU THINK YOU ARE FROM ME, IF YOU STOP AND LISTEN, YOU'LL HEAR MY HYSTERICAL LAUGH COMING THROUGH YOUR WINDOW AND INTO YOUR EARS!!!!!!!!!

I THINK YOU CAN!!!!!!!!! I THINK YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha! i've got four of them, all around me and they've got giant pointy spears!!!

and guess what?!?!?! the walls are closing in on me, guys!!!!! they're closing in on me!!!!!! i can practically smell their sharp tips as they inch their way towards me!!!!

pass me another shit hotdog, guys!!!! this party's 7ust getting started...

*in deafening, ear splitting voice* ISN'T IT, BASSTRAP?!???!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?! ISN'T IT?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!

Zoomerang96 said:
CAN YOU HEAR MY LAUGH?!?!?!?!?!?

I THINK YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK THAT NO MATTER HOW FAR AWAY YOU THINK YOU ARE FROM ME, IF YOU STOP AND LISTEN, YOU'LL HEAR MY HYSTERICAL LAUGH COMING THROUGH YOUR WINDOW AND INTO YOUR EARS!!!!!!!!!

I THINK YOU CAN!!!!!!!!! I THINK YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
jeez, bear! your laughing is so loud, it's like you're right outside my window!

seriously. i'm looking outside right now and... omg, bear. you should really put some pants on if you're going to stand outside people's windows like that.

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

screw that! in fact, i'm gonna start replacing all my keys with numbers if that's the sort of shithotdogs people'll be serving my way!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA!!!!

IF YOU THINK THIS IS TERRIBLE, WAIT UNTIL I REALLY START LAUGHING!!!!!!!!! EVERYWHERE YOU GO, MY LAUGH WILL BE!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!! EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!

I KID YOU NOT, I'M SITTING HERE WITH MY EYES SET TO EXPLODE OUT OF THEIR SOCKETS, THE PAIN OF THE LAUGHTER CANNOT CONTAIN MY 7OY!!!!!!!!!! MY 7OY!!!!!!!! MY HUMP MY HUMP MY HUMP!!!!!!!! MY LOVELY LADY LUMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

WE'VE GOT THE CURE FOR THE DISEASE, AND THE NURSES ARE STANDING BY, GUYS!!!!!!!!!! THE NURSES ARE STANDING BY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T MIND ME, GUYS, I'M 7UST ACKNOWLEDING OUT SUPREME LEADER!

Last edited:
Canadiens1160 said:
What...the....fsck.

best thread ever? :drool:

pretty close, yeah. there's lots of yelling which always makes a thread that extra lil' bit special. :blush:

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO :lmao: LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO :lmao: LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO :lmao: LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO :lmao: LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO :lmao: LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO :lmao: LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO :lmao: LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO :lmao: LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAOLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO :lmao: LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou :lmao: yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou :lmao: yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou :lmao: yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou :lmao: yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou :lmao: yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou :lmao: yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou :lmao: yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou :lmao: yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou yimou :lmao: yimou yimou yimou yimou

:lmao:

id replace those shit hotdogs with a lovely refreshing red grapefruit juice to soothe your sour stomach
while holding you in my arms on a sunny day under a shady tree
birds would be chirping, kittens would be playing over there.
somebody mowing thier lawn would bless us with the smell of fresh cut grass
instead of manical laughter you smile and breath a content and soothed sigh -
you are as free as the butterfly but not as vulnerable

Last edited:
carrieluvv said:
id replace those shit hotdogs with a lovely refreshing red grapefruit juice to soothe your sour stomach
while holding you in my arms on a sunny day under a shady tree
birds would be chirping, kittens would be playing over there.
somebody mowing thier lawn would bless us with the smell of fresh cut grass
instead of manical laughter you smile and breath a content and soothed sigh -
you are as free as the butterfly but not as vulnerable

SENSUALITY!

id ahve to agree to post is completely useless

it makes me feel sad...\

you might as well have climbed the tree and jumped out of it
landing on the butterfly , killing it while pissing yourself and pukin up yer shit hot dog.

Back
Top Bottom