Dong Ha, Vietnam Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Charlotte and I could compile a pretty decent companion edition of freaks on the 55 tram.

Samuel L. Jackson will be in the movie adaptation: Fuckwits On A Train.

ETA: The straight-to-DVD sequel being Freaks On A Tram... :wink:

I'm not sure if anyone's legitimately seen Snakes On A Plane except for some desperate college kids who dropped out in 2007, so you're good, Alison.

My flatmate and I went to see Snakes on a Plane at the cinema in 2006. :lol:

Yes it is, Vlad. I lost it when Hammond was mourning his car's "pert little bottom". :lol:

Have I missed much, Ax?

Hammond's distress at Clarkson's constant playing of Genesis was amusing. :laugh:

The whole rich people gathering and James May's constant being pissed off with everything was wonderful in addition.

I hate that waiting period between "band you really want to see announced on the line-up of a festival you're not going to" and "band you really want to see hurries the fuck up and announces sideshows".

Somehow I stayed up to 6am watching tennis livestreams. I'm not sure I want to limit my sleep time so drastically ever again. :lol:

Seriously, I'm half expecting you guys to make a last minute trip and show up.

So much cheese, wine, craft beer and the choice of watching celebrity chefs cook. Ahh man I hope the weather's good.

Where is the line between an ironic pretend OOC game thread and a real actual proper OOC game thread? The participation of game thread regulars, perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom