Does anyone like The Police???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BE073678.jpg
PN007835.jpg
BE073464.jpg
BE073458.jpg

BE073517.jpg

good band, Stewart Copeland is one of the greatest rock drummers of all time, has anyone by chance heard his work from last year with the band Oysterhead, it was bassist/vocalist Les Claypool of Primus and singer/guitarist Trey Anastasio of Phish, if you like funky hard rock with the feel of a jam band, definitely check that out, Copeland's drumming is brilliant on that cd

Damn where did you get all those Police pics!? That was Awesome! Never seen most of them before and I have a lot of their pics! Very cool. By the way, since when is this the radiohead forum, its the sucking on a lemon forum.

sorry i didnt know this was a Rafiohead forum, i'm not a radiohead fan, not because i don't like them but because i haven't heard enough to make an opinion. so i wouldn't know if "yesterday i woke up sucking a lemo" is radioheade related.

anyways yes I've heard Oysterhead I downloaded a bunch of their songs after finding out Stewart was the drummer, afterall he is an awesome drummer with a great unique style!!!

msn: adio182
AOL/ AIM: Elevation2U

You'd be hard pressed to find a group of three guys with as much musical talent as the Police. Maybe if Geddy Lee of Rush could get some vocal cord surgery done and sing fewer songs concerning Bytor the Snow Dog and the priests in the temple of Syrinx...

elevation2u said:
sorry i didnt know this was a Rafiohead forum, i'm not a radiohead fan, not because i don't like them but because i haven't heard enough to make an opinion. so i wouldn't know if "yesterday i woke up sucking a lemo" is radioheade related.

anyways yes I've heard Oysterhead I downloaded a bunch of their songs after finding out Stewart was the drummer, afterall he is an awesome drummer with a great unique style!!!

msn: adio182
AOL/ AIM: Elevation2U

I didn't know this either--sorry! The local rock station barely plays Radiohead so I'm really not familiar with their music. This makes me mad as hell. Their PD is out to lunch.
:madspit:

Back
Top Bottom