Disneyland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
major_panic said:
It's not so much that all of the kids are tools, because you expect them to be idiots at camp anyway and play some pranks. It just gets ridiculous when they pick on one kid for the whole time, and basically make sure that everyone else has a crap time.

[/rant]

So anyway, what's been happening here in Interland that I've missed?

How old were the kids? Sounds like they couldn't have been any older than early adolescence.

Interland's been hella boring outside of here. Just Desert Island disc reviewing, some frustrating stuff by diamond at FYM (as expected) but also at EYKIW (thus, he's the first person I've ever put on ignore) and Mia got hell of drunk one night on screwdrivers. She's managed to go AF since, though!

The Sad Punk said:

How old were the kids? Sounds like they couldn't have been any older than early adolescence.

Interland's been hella boring outside of here. Just Desert Island disc reviewing, some frustrating stuff by diamond at FYM (as expected) but also at EYKIW (thus, he's the first person I've ever put on ignore) and Mia got hell of drunk one night. That was good.

Kids were year 7s to 12s. The main problem kids were year 11s, the mere fact of which frustrates me enough to want to beat the crap out of them.

And hah, I have to go and listen to the Desert Island stuff sometime soon, but I have no time in which to do it at all - my essay situation is so bad that my week has been subdivided into hours now. :|

Yeah, probably the highlight has been Mia getting drunk on screwdrivers and passing out, so we went to Orange Free State in honour of her drunkenness.

unico said:
maj! feelin better?
bonnie - get better!

Much better, thanks! Managed to get a full two hour martial arts training session in last week, and even pushed myself pretty hard without any serious injury, so I'm qualifying myself as back to full health now!

major_panic said:
And hah, I have to go and listen to the Desert Island stuff sometime soon, but I have no time in which to do it at all - my essay situation is so bad that my week has been subdivided into hours now. :|

Listen to Screwtape's. His is very good.

And mine if you can handle the metal. :wink: It's actually gotten more positive reviews than I expected, but then, only Screwtape and PFan have listened to it.

Axver said:
Yeah, probably the highlight has been Mia getting drunk on screwdrivers and passing out, so we went to Orange Free State in honour of her drunkenness.

Sounds like it would've been interesting!

I find it funny how the themes of these threads are planes vs trams, theology, work, sports, alcohol, sex and music. Because all those things go together, right?

major_panic said:

Sounds like it would've been interesting!

I find it funny how the themes of these threads are planes vs trams, theology, work, sports, alcohol, sex and music. Because all those things go together, right?

Let's get jobs as train drivers, kick rugby balls around inside the carriages while discussing theology and planes vs rail, and then go and have drunken orgies on trams while cranking music really loudly.

There, it all clearly goes together.

Hah, I saw diamond's thread on LS about his wife finding out something or another.

Why the hell hasn't his mind been destroyed by the collective efforts of all the members here yet? Or, at least, his ego?

Axver said:

Let's get jobs as train drivers, kick rugby balls around inside the carriages while discussing theology and planes vs rail, and then go and have drunken orgies on trams while cranking music really loudly.

There, it all clearly goes together.

Our threads are the virtual versions of such antics, so it all works pretty well.

major_panic said:
Hah, I saw diamond's thread on LS about his wife finding out something or another.

Why the hell hasn't his mind been destroyed by the collective efforts of all the members here yet? Or, at least, his ego?

I don't understand why people keep responding. He's eating it up.

unico said:

I don't understand why people keep responding. He's eating it up.

Yeah, if we all put him on ignore, he'd wither and die within a day.

Somehow, I don't think anybody trusts us enough to follow our lead.

If everyone followed our lead, people like mofo82 would have been driven off, Peterrrrrrrrr would have snapped out of it or gone suicidal and Rob33 would have been hopelessly disillusioned. And of course gabrielvox would have just burned.

.......wait, why isn't everyone following our lead again?

major_panic said:
If everyone followed our lead, people like mofo82 would have been driven off, Peterrrrrrrrr would have snapped out of it or gone suicidal and Rob33 would have been hopelessly disillusioned. And of course gabrielvox would have just burned.

.......wait, why isn't everyone following our lead again?

Because utopia is unattainable or some bullshit like that.

There sooo needs to be a negative rating for threads. Like, negative five for anything by diamond or shaun vox.

All right, I'm off. I've gotta wake up early tomorrow to finish off a document study, then hopefully begin my 1000 word essay.

Man, my life is busy, but I guess it's better than being bored.

The Sad Punk said:

I'm installing a proper English dictionary to Firefox so red squiggly lines mislead me no longer.

I never turned the dictionary on because I trust my own spelling better than some computer. Occasional typos are a small price to pay for not being told to use "-ize".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom