Dildo, Newfoundland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

Are you telling me Bono lost his deity status after 1990?

GO TELL THAT TO EYKIW YOU HERETIC.

Well, I might as well. I'm getting bitched at everywhere I post anyway. EYKIW, because I hate North and South of the River, WTAHNN because I think Mercy is next to worthless, and here because I created two threads that people think are beneath them, or something.

the tourist said:

Well, I might as well. I'm getting bitched at everywhere I post anyway. EYKIW, because I hate North and South of the River, WTAHNN because I think Mercy is next to worthless, and here because I created two threads that people think are beneath them, or something.

Welcome to the Axver Interference Experience. It's a crazy ride. :up:

the tourist said:

OMG U H8 MERCI?

Axver said:

Welcome to the Axver Interference Experience. It's a crazy ride. :up:

Well, I mostly enjoy the superthread locations that you come up with. I just don't understand why people can't give me a break, seeing as I only post a new superthread once a month or so (or, about one out of every 15 to 20).

coolian2 said:

You haven't really experienced Interference until you've fought with Ax :up:

That reminds me, I need to go have an evening Coke. I'm kinda hungry. :wink:

Varitek said:

jay likes carrots raw but not cooked. "what's the difference?" asked his sister emma. can you name two differences?

Raw ones are crunchy, while cooked ones taste like shit. Big difference there.

what do a croquet mallet, a pencil, and a walking stick have in common? what do they have in common with a beach ball?

They're all phallic and like hitting the beach ball?

can you tell how deep a puddle is just by looking at it?

Hell no. This one time, I stepped into one and ended up in this crazy new world...I saw a caterpillar smoking hash. He wouldn't share, so I said "fuck this" and went home. Good times. Wait, what was the question?

what would happen if we each made our own calendars, putting in as many days in a week, month, or year as we wanted?

Every year would be 100 days long. It's way easier to remember. And what's all this Leap Year shit about?

ok i'm falling asleep, elmel i expect to read the rest of your lolful answers in the morning, extra points if you make me actually lol in class

the tourist said:

... you must not have been here when we (me and Ian) pissed off Axver

hey i was part of pissing him off then too

distinct from the time axver and i had a fight cause he is antiamerican about sports and everything

coolian2 said:

:laugh:

I'm having char-grilled egg fruit, by which i mean boiled potatoes and chops.

:lol:

Oh my. I wish I could eat more. I'm on a fucking diet. I looked at some of my pics as I uploaded to facebook and I need to slim back down to that.

cinnaminson said:

:lol:

nope, just trying to spend money I don't have.

:sad: But I want to see Danny in a frilly skirt and high heels, clutching a hot pink handbag the next time he goes to U2 3D!

Varitek said:

hey i was part of pissing him off then too

distinct from the time axver and i had a fight cause he is antiamerican about sports and everything

Yeah. You were there. But I remember it being me and Ian taking the brunt of Mr. Clayton's rage.

Varitek said:
ok i'm falling asleep, elmel i expect to read the rest of your lolful answers in the morning, extra points if you make me actually lol in class

You'll enjoy the story about the hash-smoking caterpillar in Dark Puddle-World.

:wave: I'm leaving for the night too. Good night all.

coolian2 said:

You haven't really experienced Interference until you've fought with Ax :up:

Well, I meant the Axver Interference Experience in the sense of "no matter which subforum you hit, people hate your opinion on something with a passion", but yes, there's that too.

Axver said:

Well, I meant the Axver Interference Experience in the sense of "no matter which subforum you hit, people hate your opinion on something with a passion", but yes, there's that too.

I caught that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom