Devil's Beef Tub, Scotland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, you know that fake profile for a gay website I made to fool one of my friends?

Well... I got replies from it. Real, no joke replies from Australian gays wanting to meet that guy. Seriously. Yeah... who wants to meet a Australian Native American that plays online Lacrosse and hates Aretha Franklin?

:lmao: omg!

I have found it's MUCH easier to pretend you're a guy online than to defend you're a girl...

#23 was just for you. By I Trip Through Your Wires, I really just mean that the tide is turning 'round in this town.

I figured (and maybe Serena if she were here). :wink: Oh, and shit - I have the Knockin' On Heaven's Door on this computer. I need to find a way to convert that and upload it somehow. Fuck, it's in MPEG or something, I don't know what the hell to do with that. :sigh:

... seriously? :lmao:

No joke. With respect to the people who replied, I won't show their messages (though there was nothing explicit, just them asking about how long "I" had been a baker, when "I" moved to Perth from America, and s'forth) - but I do seriously wonder how they could believe that!

I figured (and maybe Serena if she were here). :wink: Oh, and shit - I have the Knockin' On Heaven's Door on this computer. I need to find a way to convert that and upload it somehow. Fuck, it's in MPEG or something, I don't know what the hell to do with that. :sigh:

I'm no help on the technological side of things, but YOU MUST FIGURE OUT HOW TO UPLOAD IT. The world needs this. Do it for inthistown.

No joke. With respect to the people who replied, I won't show their messages (though there was nothing explicit, just them asking about how long "I" had been a baker, when "I" moved to Perth from America, and s'forth) - but I do seriously wonder how they could believe that!

Remember, it's the Internet. People fall for Nigerian scammers. That profile is comparatively plausible.

I think it'd be hysterical to see Edge playing 40's bass while singing Acrobat. And Bono having no clue what's going on so he just keeps singing 40. :lol:

They'll be in bed together within a fortnight, you can bet on it. I expect purity points to be lost.

:lol: does Bono ever have a clue?

wait, wait, wait!

that just begs for it!

OK GUYS

WHEN will frankie and her new BF end up in bed, Betting starts now!

Oh, and guess what! I found ANOTHER bakery that puts nuts on danishes! What the hell.
Wow. I can't remember if I've seen nuts on danishes before... but I guess it's not a huge stretch to nuts on pastries...?

Sucks for you, though! :(

Wow again. Their online gaydar phails.

Hi Anna! :wave:

wait, wait, wait!

that just begs for it!

OK GUYS

WHEN will frankie and her new BF end up in bed, Betting starts now!

I'm going to say by the end of the 24th of this month, i.e. by the end of this coming weekend. They'll both get drunk (or pretend to be), send over-honest texts ... one thing leads to another ...

Reggo's going to laugh so hard when she logs on and reads back over this thread, too!

Wow. I can't remember if I've seen nuts on danishes before... but I guess it's not a huge stretch to nuts on pastries...?

Sucks for you, though! :(

I've never ever seen nuts on danishes in my life, and my mother - who's worked as a professional baker and cook - is absolutely bamboozled by the thought. But I bought a danish when I was in Moonee Ponds yesterday after seeing the doctor, got home, and the fucking thing's got nut shavings over the top! Multiple nuts!

I'm going to try to pick them off and eat the base or something. Bleh. Times like these, it'd be handy to have a flatmate I could bludge it onto rather than feeling bad about chucking out $3 worth of danish if I can't get the nuts off.

I'm going to say by the end of the 24th of this month, i.e. by the end of this coming weekend. They'll both get drunk (or pretend to be), send over-honest texts ... one thing leads to another ...

Reggo's going to laugh so hard when she logs on and reads back over this thread, too!

:hmm: ok that's 2 days then... my bet is next week I think, the first time they meet will be awkward for both, so the time after that is my bet.

:hmm: ok that's 2 days then... my bet is next week I think, the first time they meet will be awkward for both, so the time after that is my bet.

:lmao: holy crap I get that site in Dutch!

you like BEARS? :tsk: pervert!

Oh my, how does it turn out in Dutch?! There are so many misspellings and strange turns of phrasing in the English original!

He doesn't realise it's for fetishes, I figure he just genuinely likes them for some dumb reason. :lol:

:lmao:

And he wants to meet people to play LACROSSE.

Incidentally, has this successfully fooled the friend you're intending to fool?

Haven't shown it to him yet. There are one or two in-jokes he may get, but he can be a bit slow sometimes, so hopefully he'll be fooled for a minute or two. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom