Describe...brought to you by the creme egg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootlesque said:
:lol: they edited it from where?

I can't see Keith Richard's nipple either. which is a good thing. :p

One of the last lines in Start Me Up.... "you make a dead man come."

Meanwhile, you can hear the word "fuck" on Canadian tv in prime time. Hasn't ruined us. :huh:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Am I the only one here who thinks the Rolling Stone stage is a total lookalike? (For anyone watching the Halftime Performance)

No, didn't you see my post? :wink:

Even the lights on the inner ring, circle round a bit. :tsk:

:wink:

the rockin edge said:
^^they edited that??? :tsk:

:ohmy: they allow that up there?

Yeah, they show unedited versions of The Sopranos, and stuff like that at 10 pm on our networks. They have parental warnings..."language and sexual content, violence..." but they realize we're adult enough to change the channel if we dont want to see it.

I :heart: my country.

Nice ellipse!

Right down to the lights circling the tongue.

And the Stones management truly selected the pretty people for inside the tongue (ala Boston Elevation).

:D

< not pretty enough for the tongue

VintagePunk said:

Yeah, they show unedited versions of The Sopranos, and stuff like that at 10 pm on our networks. They have parental warnings..."language and sexual content, violence..." but they realize we're adult enough to change the channel if we dont want to see it.

ah ok

they can say "damn" here:wink:

zoney! said:
Nice ellipse!

Right down to the lights circling the tongue.

And the Stones management truly selected the pretty people for inside the tongue (ala Boston Elevation).

Yup! U2 inspires other bands. :drool:

:wink:

VertigoGal said:
i didn't think it was the best song selection honestly..

I'm not even thrilled about Satisfaction, which is supposed to be one of their biggest songs! It's okay I guess but ... meh.

Back
Top Bottom