Describe...brought to you by the creme egg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do your homework? :giggle:

Too many whistles in American football. But the video games are fun :wink:

Here's one of my favourite pics of Garnet.. this is from.. well it's over ten years ago now. Hard to believe.

VertigoGal said:

i'm leaving soon to do my hw/reconfigure my wireless router/watch the superbowl.

there's only one of those 3 things that i'd actually like to be doing, can you guess? :hmm:

of the 3, i would rather do your homework & fix your router more than watch the superbowl :sexywink:

:wave:

The crazy neighbour cat wants to come in, but it will only go mental and try and bite things :huh: :lol:

Alright I'm leaving. People in America, enjoy the Superbowl.

I gotta go, I've been on here since 1:30 :crack: Maybe I'll see you guys tonight or tomorrow. Gotta keep this addiction under control :banghead:

sorry for venting. :reject: Bye. :wink:

Zoot, there is a YSI link to the superbowl show in the thread in pleba called 'dont you get all nostalgic' its on the last page :wink:

I'm downloading it because im on my dads laptop now to burn a dvd because i decided to boycott the stones and put u2 on at halftime :rockon: If they'll let me :uhoh: :wink:

Now, once I download the video, how do i put it on a dvd? :reject: This is such a waste of a dvd for a 12 minute vid :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom