Describe ....Blue Sky BLUES ---brought to you by E2U

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the rockin edge said:
<i' thinking of uploading somehting rare that i have for a "Happy New Year" for the people in music & internet :hmm: what to pick...

:shrug:

by any chance do you have "Falling at your Feet"?

the rockin edge said:

:lol: cool
are you jewish?

lila, that's not exercise :tsk:

:madwife: Have you ever done it? And I don't get much exercise, so if you keep doing it for a while, it is exercise - gets the heart pumping!

Lila64 said:

:madwife: Have you ever done it? And I don't get much exercise, so if you keep doing it for a while, it is exercise - gets the heart pumping!

Yeah, I have it and I'm really bad at it :)

I only do the beginner level. My daughter does the light and sometimes standard levels. Her & her friends all got DDR2 for Xmas. Although they all already had PS2, Maddy just got that for Xmas along with some games (Simpsons and Spongebob)

:dance:

Lila64 said:
I only do the beginner level. My daughter does the light and sometimes standard levels. Her & her friends all got DDR2 for Xmas. Although they all already had PS2, Maddy just got that for Xmas along with some games (Simpsons and Spongebob)

:dance:

Oh man, I love DDR. I have Max 2. I can get up to standard mode, and I've only completed one song on heavy mode. I have a few friends that are amazing at it.

< listening to Instant Karma!!!

who on earth do you think you are?
a superstar? how right you are!
and we aaaaalll shiiine onnnn.....

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom