Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Testje

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dandy :wave:

I am just home from a day out shopping. We're going to have a bbq soon. Our friend from Dublin is coming too, he will arrive in about an hour.

:drool:

I got a pretty jacket and a few t-shirts. I am going to be in lots of trouble when the full extent of my idea of "packing lightly" is really revealed. :shifty:

Time to fix up for the bbq.

:wave:

(This is from the last Testje thread but it's nice to meet you too, the soul waits. I don't know who told you things about me but I hope it wasn't anything too terrible. :lol: )

the soul waits said:

I still have to send you that song, I haven't forgotten, but my lazy brother still hasn't put in online for me yet :grumpy:

lol,, its ok :wink: I can wait

Lara Mullen said:
(This is from the last Testje thread but it's nice to meet you too, the soul waits. I don't know who told you things about me but I hope it wasn't anything too terrible. :lol: )

Well, you know us. :mac:

i never got to catch up on the other thread.
or should i even bother :hmm:

this campus is crawling with lost freshmen and their parents :mad:

Lara Mullen said:
I got a pretty jacket and a few t-shirts. I am going to be in lots of trouble when the full extent of my idea of "packing lightly" is really revealed. :shifty:

Time to fix up for the bbq.

Only good things, girl :up:

what kind of car was our testje driving? and how did it crash?

Lu :wave: :hyper:

The bbq was delicious, it began to rain. Now I am drinking my alcohol inside. :up:

bammo2 said:
Kim I still love your avator.

and you have definitely got to see some blackadder. for lots of hugh laurie, I would recommend blackadder III. It's certainly a different character to House :lmao:

i saw a picture on a site. it scared me. i am curious though :up:

house is on my desktop now, too :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom