Congratulations LivLuv & Got Philk!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lila64

Blue Crack Distributor
It my researching serves me correctly :nerd:, their big day is on Saturday, 9/23/06. I just want to wish them the best of luck and much love & happiness! :hug: :hug: :hug:

56016.jpg

9.gif

8.gif

Congratulations LivLuv and GotPhilk! I hope your wedding day is the happiest day of your lives. May your marriage be forever long and your love forever strong. See you in Hawaii!

:hug:

BonosBaby12 said:

Good luck hope you get your dream honeymoon :hug:

I hope I can find me a friggin white shirt now. The guy from the tux place calls me this morning, 4 hours from the wedding, to tell me they don't have the right shirt. It's ivory instead of white. So he says, "go buy one."

You ask, WHY did I wait till the day of the wedding to get my stuff? I didn't, they messed up my sizes yesterday and ordered the wrong replacement clothes...

Lies can attest to this. There's a man who works at this store who is a jackass. Yesterday, he was so concerned that I give him a credit card number so I wouldn't steal his suit. Maybe he should have worried a little harder about getting the right replacement pants and shirt.

I'm really not nervous about this at all...I am really pissed b/c these people suck and have treated my family like scum since day one. I only went there b/c I know one of the managers.

My vote says "Do NOT go to After Hours Formalwear."

Back
Top Bottom