Comet 3D/Biela (lost) Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

waaaaaaaaaaaiting for work to be over. i only have eleveeeeeeen minutes to gooooooo.

Fuuuuuuuuuun. But then you'll abaaaaaaaandon us when you leave and drive hooooooome. :tsk:

Axver said:
Definitely not, as I've used SMIALB by itself before, and on a playlist currently under construction, for a little while I had Pioneer by itself! :lol:

(It got ditched for Stuff And Nonsense.)
:rant:

if i ever used stuff and nonsense on something, i'd want to use the a&m version with tim rambling* about the all blacks before the song.

* the reason i say rambling is because...that song has nothing to do with sports. i wonder if it was supposed to be put before the roughest toughest game in the world and got put there by accident. at least that song would've made sense. i guess :shrug:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: John Frusciante kicks the shit out of Red Hot Chili Peppers.

phillyfan26 said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again: John Frusciante kicks the shit out of Red Hot Chili Peppers.

That song on your list pwns.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:rant:

if i ever used stuff and nonsense on something, i'd want to use the a&m version with tim rambling* about the all blacks before the song.

* the reason i say rambling is because...that song has nothing to do with sports. i wonder if it was supposed to be put before the roughest toughest game in the world and got put there by accident. at least that song would've made sense. i guess :shrug:

:lol: Do I have that version? i.e. have you sent it to me before? I'm not sure if I've heard it. I've heard OF it before, though.

That MP3 converter thing you have said it would expire by now, but if it still works, I'll send you the album it came off tomorrow. One of my favorites.

KhanadaRhodes said:

buuuuuuut i only liiiiiiiiiiiiiive about fiiiiiiiiiiiive to seeeeeeeven minutes awaaaaaaaaaaaay :hyper:

Thaaaat's not close enooooouuuugh. :down:

LemonMacPhisto said:
Sounds good.

If not, I can torrent it.

It's a great album, but there is one horrible, horrible instrumental. You can skip it without listening to it, trust me: -00Ghost27. Skip that song.

The rest of the album is very good.

phillyfan26 said:
Facebook now has a chat feature that works similar to gchat.

I love how Internet fad sites just keep adding shit and eventually just weigh themselves down with junk.

The chat thing is cool with me. I just hate the applications that don't do anything on Facebook.

It's a combination of Screwtape's idea and mine. Mine was to totally stick to the original format. He wanted something that would involve more people because he guessed there'd be low voter turnout. So, we created a hybrid.

phillyfan26 said:
It's a combination of Screwtape's idea and mine. Mine was to totally stick to the original format. He wanted something that would involve more people because he guessed there'd be low voter turnout. So, we created a hybrid.

I hope it works out.

phillyfan26 said:

Yeah, but what happens to the winners of each album? I've just seen vague references to some "March Madness" format, whatever the hell that is.

i just almost split my sides laughing, one of my best friends lives next door to me and her boyfriend recently (after like 3 months) figured out how to get her to come...so i'm sitting in my room with my door open, they're in hers with the door closed, and all of a sudden i hear her moaning, and when i say moaning i mean "squeeking like a seal."

Axver said:

Yeah, but what happens to the winners of each album? I've just seen vague references to some "March Madness" format, whatever the hell that is.

We take the winners and rank them based on how well that album was voted on in the first thread. So for example the song from David Bowie's self-titled album would have a lower seed because that album didn't get many votes. It would go against something from Ziggy Stardust or Low which had the highest vote totals.

phillyfan26 said:
My question is how we pick the actual match-ups once we have 64.

I think we should do it based on how well an album. So Low and Ziggy as the top vote getters will take the top three seeds with their 12 combined songs. So on. Where there is a tie we seed based on who many votes that song was voted in by. I think it is a simple solution.

Screwtape2 said:

We take the winners and rank them based on how well that album was voted on in the first thread. So for example the song from David Bowie's self-titled album would have a lower seed because that album didn't get many votes. It would go against something from Ziggy Stardust or Low which had the highest vote totals.

Now I'm just even more confused.

So, I'm gathering by the way you're talking that these 64 songs are going into 32 head-to-head match-ups? Then the 32 winners into 16 head-to-head match-ups, and so on?

Sorry guys, but that's a daft idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom