Celebrity star game XIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:giggle: i can't believe you haven't been able to go and see that film! :ohmy: they didn't show it in Pittsburgh? That seems amazing :huh:

She is totally brilliant&v convincing as The Queen, but it just took me right back to the memories of Diana's death and as me&my mum watched it together at the cinema, we kept looking around at each other with a sigh&lots of sadness - at times it was like you could hear a pin drop watching it apart from some inconsiderate old women talking in front of us right at the start of it and a few times after :madwife: i can't get over how people persist in being so thoughtless with switching their mobiles on, talking etc :madspit: even though i made a few comments and another woman just along from us told them to shut up they seemed oblivious to everyone :rolleyes: :angry: selfish or what????

Diana Dors

In Pittsburgh, I'm sure that they showed it, but my aunts would not want to travel that far a distance, being 50 miles from where we live. Here in Indiana, Pa we always get the dumbest movies, that I don't care to see. After reading your post, it makes me really want to see it so bad. :(

What are people so rude? Good , for that woman that spoke up.

That's too bad you didn't get to go Tiny :( i wish we could have gone to see it although it's funny 'cos it's almost like i can't watch it a 2nd time 'cos for me it's so painful to be reminded of Diana's last moments, esp as i met her twice you know? :sad:

Yes it's unbelievable&i had shouted over their shoulder but either they didn't care or they were oblivious, the thoughtless idiots :madspit: it should be how it used to be when they really would throw people out for all that stuff, oh and another thing i can't stand is someone walking in when the film's just started :|

And I am such a big Princess Diana fan. I toldyou that I have 7 scrapbooks in articles about her, that were in the newspapers, and magazines. You were so very lucky to have met her. I miss her so badly. Also I have about 15 books about her.

:lol: you really are doing so much at once aren't you? :wink:

I miss Diana terribly, it breaks my heart everytime i think of her and when i think about how she was treated too :sad: :mad: oh god ever since the engagement back in 1980, i had a ton of books and scrapbooks on her&other stuff like mugs, spoons etc!!! :love:

I adored her wedding dress and on the day of the wedding i went crazy about St Pauls' Cathedral too and then i got to go in there&go to the top - what a beautiful building&what a view of London :bow: :heart:

Grace Kelly :heart:

Everything you said about her, I agree with. I have 2 dolls of her. One in the Elvis dress, and the other in her wedding dress. The likeness on her face looks just like her. I also have some plates with her on it. I remember getting up very early to watch her wedding.

Yoko Ono

God you must have been up so early since i reckon we got up at 10 to see it! I loved how her dress was a little crushed! When she walked up those stairs and in to the Cathedral it was so lovely&it's my fav building in London :heart: Don't think i know anything about the 'Elvis' doll though. Or i might just have forgot!

Oliver Hardy :lol:

:ohmy: so it's not her dressed in a costume Elvis would have wore? What colour is it?

Issac Hayes

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: i know exactly what your talking about it! :wink: she's also wearing a tiara as well :love: i've never heard it referred to as an Elvis dress :scratch:

I'm definitely going now :wave:

Larry Hagman

Back
Top Bottom