Bulls, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nearly passed out, but no, I'm alive! Bloody time differences. European shows start around 4:30-5:30am our time.

God, it's been ages since some TFLN!

Hey Ali, got distracted so haven't gone yet :lol:

Haven't been to the doc yet. Just a combination of not eating and stress with a lil bit of stubborn gastro chucked in. If I actually looked after myself really well for a few days I'd be fine.

No question is too nosy or forgetful for my you goose. I don't mind sharing, :lol: Nah, just Clint and one of his mate's drunk passed out on the couch.
Situation is that I'm moving back to my old house on Monday-ish. Me in the big room, Clint in the other one. Gonna be nice to not be right on top of each other all day and night. :snerk:

Look after yourself, young woman! :madwife: Don't make me come around there with chicken soup... cos that'll probably make you sicker, especially if I attempt to make it myself. :wink:

Woohoo! Yay for personal space. :up: Have you got a lot of stuff to move?

I really need to start packing my stuff up, I think I'm moving on election day. :uhoh:

'Bout the same... :wink: Got anything on for the weekend? How did your 5-hour commute plan go?

Hehe. Well I did it one day last week, went to Melb after work Wednesday night, and came back Thursday morning. Didn't feel too bad. Might give it a crack two nights in a row one day.

Although tafe is going back to be all day Monday, therefore I lose more pay :sad:

Nowra, Bombaderry.

Why do I know the name of this town? Why is there a "Morningtown Ride" train song? And why the bloody hell did the Wiggles and Jimmy Little have to sing it like the perfect little lullaby so it gets stuck in my head when I'm trying to sleep?!

Also, the first purple stripe of WhoScarf has been reconstructed.

That is all.

Too tired to blink, yet must keep knitting... :crack:

Go to bed, you silly person... WhoScarf is not more important than rest. :hug:

Hehe. Well I did it one day last week, went to Melb after work Wednesday night, and came back Thursday morning. Didn't feel too bad. Might give it a crack two nights in a row one day.

Although tafe is going back to be all day Monday, therefore I lose more pay :sad:

Boo to less pay... will you be able to earn more once you finish the course, at least?

Good luck with the two-days-in-a-row thing!

Whilst I wasn't busy this morning I made dummy tour dates, and wrote setlists for them. Ah notepad my friend :nerd:

The last thing notepad did for me was house the last Twilame rant review... I should probably uninstall/reinstall it to cleanse it or something.

Ha. Yeah. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled the band is back on tour, and if I was at the show, I would have jumped for joy the whole show, just looking at a webpage, from the other side of the world and seeing that 1 song was different in the set.

Don't worry, on the Tori Forums the setlist would be totally different the next night, B-Sides, rare tracks played, and complaints are just as bad! :tsk:

WHAT. Is it just like "why wasn't song x played two nights in a row"? :wink:

WHAT. Is it just like "why wasn't song x played two nights in a row"? :wink:

Ya-Ha!

Here's an Example.

Melbourne I

* Lady In Blue
* Smells Like Teen Spirit
* Blood Roses
* China
* Curtain Call
* Suzanne
* Wednesday
* I Can’t See New York
* Take To The Sky
* Cloud On My Tongue
* Beauty Of Speed
* Mary Jane

Lizard Lounge

* A Silent Night With You
* Purple People

* Scarlet’s Walk
* Ophelia
* Virginia
* Barons Of Suburbia

Encore

* Sister Janet
* Twinkle

Melbourne II
* Lady In Blue
* Famous Blue Raincoat
* Blood Roses
* Little Earthquakes
* Concertina
* That Guy
* Leather
* I Can’t See New York
* Flying Dutchman
* Hey Jupiter
* Star Of Wonder

Lizard Lounge

* Cool On Your Island
* Cooling

* Mr. Zebra
* Graveyard
* The Beekeeper
* Taxi Ride
* Barons Of Suburbia

Encore

* Never Seen Blue
* Pretty Good Year

How do you like them apples U2?, How Do you like them!

Oh my god, you're insane.

Wait, of course you're insane; I just noticed your new sig!

So, the Night Terrors are on the top of this gig poster for tomorrow night... does that mean they're headlining, or that they're the first openers? The other three bands have the same font size. :confused:

That does sound interesting.

How are you, Vlad?

It tastes very good. :up: Recommend you to try some if a chance arises (although they are pretty hard to find).

I'm fine, Thursday nights always seem to have a pretty good vibe, so I can't complain. No school next week because of work experience.

Headliners, I presume.

Ah, cool. First time I've seen them as headliners, if so. :up:

It tastes very good. :up: Recommend you to try some if a chance arises (although they are pretty hard to find).

I'm fine, Thursday nights always seem to have a pretty good vibe, so I can't complain. No school next week because of work experience.

I'll keep an eye out!

Nice... whereabouts are you doing your work experience?

I got to pass off my involvement in a museum mentor programme as my work experience. :D

I has a kahlua. And what I'm hoping doesn't become a headache.

Actually, maybe I should go to bed... I owe my brain extra sleep, and it's going to be a late one tomorrow.

I meant more, what sort of workplace... abbatoir? Hospital? Café? Library? Internationally-renowed architecture firm?

Inside a building. :shifty: My mother's workplace, actually, and I don't know what the hell they are going to make me do. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom