Book recommendations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
British contemporary fiction. And lots of it.

I've ditched the "high-brow" stuff for a bit and am totally addicted. Jenny Colligan is the author I'm reading at the moment, she has a book out called "Searching for Andrew McCarthy". :laugh:

But, you shouldn't be doing lots of reading on vaca, girl! :sexywink:

Any book by Nicholas Sparks, such as The Notebook, Message In A Bottle, A Walk To Remember.. any of those.

And if you're feeling in a brave mood, my all-time favorite book: The Shining by Stephen King :evil:

Lance Armstrong's book"It's Not About the Bike: My Journey Back To Life."

u2er said:

And if you're feeling in a brave mood, my all-time favorite book: The Shining by Stephen King :evil:

I've read this! :D I've read pretty much everything by King now that I think of it. :D

I love to read when I have the time too... I cant wait to do some catching up while sitting by the lake! :drool: :drool: :drool:

It's not about the bike Yes!! I'm so glad someone else mentioned this book. I love this book, it's very easy to read.
A Walk to Remember, cried through the book...very good vacation book!
Last week I picked up The Talented Mr.Ripley (because I didn't realize it was a book) and The Bourne Identity
If you haven't read The Shining -you must!!!

I had this thread aboot a week ago lol

Cloudi suggested Artemis Fowl to me- i am loving it but its like a fantasy book like harry potter lol

I love Little Women by Louise M Alcott and Shadowlands dunno who write that though

Oh oh oh oh oh Brian Friels- Philidelphia, Here I come and Translations :up:

Dracula-Bram Stoker - v.good read

Recently read Leon Uris - Trinity and Martin Dillon - The Shankill Butchers.

Worth a read :)

If you're looking for some quick non-intellectual summer reading, I recommend the Janet Evanovich books. They're a series starting with One For The Money. I'm on book #4 now. They're about a female bounty hunter in New Jersey, and they're very fast-paced and witty.

Back
Top Bottom