Bon Bon Reserve Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed the tags for this thread :lol:

Nic Nat!

781277717_88324.gif

Bonnie, I made you a new homepage.

SearchCanvas | Search the web

Ahahahhaha holy fucking shit what a good.

And Bonnie, have I missed it, or have you not given us the Full Exciting Meeting Nic Nat Story yet?

There isn't really one, to be honest. I just waited a very long time in a crowd full of loud mothers, children and young men next to a bus, and slowly but surely a bunch of Eagles players came out and started signing autographs and such. Josh Hill was the first, and he was a real top notch bloke, also the only one to comment on the drawing (he liked it!), made sure he saw everyone in the front row and was really friendly. Adam Selwood didn't bother signing anything, but after his collision in the game, it was understandable - we gave him some cheers. NicNat and Coxy were the last to arrive, and I was the last person Nic signed something for - everyone was waiting for him and time was running out so he had to get on the bus pretty quickly. Pretty sure I just said "hey Nic, can you sign here" or something equally boring. He was very beautiful up close and gave us the thumbs up as he left. All in all, I got the autographs of NicNat, Cox, Hill, Kerr, Priddis, Schofield (wicked beard!), Waters, Darling and Shuey. This is why keeping a little sketchbook and drawing materials in a handbag is a great idea. Sorry, that's really all there was to it. :)

In between NicNat etc, Al Pow Pow and exchanging FB posts with one of my favourite artists, this is turning into Year of Meeting Heroes. Maybe I'll catch up with Don Dunstan and the Ghost of Bonos Past before the year ends.

Thank you so much.

I can now see the dr in peace, bedside I have seen the best life has to offer. I feel power.

The new Muse song "Madness" sounds like they slowed down a synthesised version of George Michael's "Faith", and a Queen song I can't quite pick.

Again, whether this is a good thing or not I leave to others, but if this album is inspired or influenced by U2, it's Passengers-era, and then some. Unless they're doing with Queen what U2 did with American roots/blues music...

Anyway. Shutting up now.

God fucking damn it.

Had the inspection for the house today. The heater had a foot of cat shit in it, the basement's been flooded who knows how many times, every single pipe leaks so every room has water and mold damage, the gas doesn't work, and the roof is warped because of the amount of moss growing on it.

Back to fucking square one.

This is one of the best things I have ever read: Tom Morello: 'Paul Ryan Is the Embodiment of the Machine Our Music Rages Against' | Music News | Rolling Stone

The bit where he wonders which RATM song Paul Ryan would choose as his favourite is hilarious.

Sorry, that's really all there was to it. :)

No, I still think that's really cool. I've never met any of my sporting heroes or anything. Or really many of my music heroes either.

the Ghost of Bonos Past

:lmao:

The new Muse song "Madness" sounds like they slowed down a synthesised version of George Michael's "Faith", and a Queen song I can't quite pick.

Oh my god, it does sound like George Michael. My problem is that it's just mundane ... it gets more engaging at the end but it's too little, too late.

God fucking damn it.

Had the inspection for the house today. The heater had a foot of cat shit in it, the basement's been flooded who knows how many times, every single pipe leaks so every room has water and mold damage, the gas doesn't work, and the roof is warped because of the amount of moss growing on it.

Back to fucking square one.

Ouch, that sucks. Good you didn't get stuck with that shit though.

balls, balls, balls.

I started writing my email to Kerry and now I'm afraid I sound stupid. Help, guys.

Hey, Kerry.

I'm a long-time Friend of the RFH Program and a two-year subscriber to GSPC. I don't know why that's relevant, but there it is. Anyway, Gina bringing you guys treats this morning and yesterday morning gave me an idea.

I'd really like to thank you guys for letting me listen for the past 14 years. So I would like to bring you all a basket of goodies one morning to show my appreciation. If I need to coordinate stopping by with Richie or something, just let me know. Also, truth be told, I don't have the slightest idea what to get Gina, Bill, or Richie. I have an idea of what I'd like to bring for you that morning, but any and all suggestions are appreciated. I don't want to be on the air or on facebook or anything, I just want to do something nice for you guys.

Again, thanks for letting me listen. I love you guys.

Jess

I feel like I sound like a dork.

I should not post in my sleep.

I dunno, you made a semi-coherent post. That's laudable.

And, hey, I'm really happy for you that it's not RA (at least not right now). Hopefully the meds help.

Oh dear, now I've put my foot in it. I need to reply to Indy.

Why do I sometimes venture into FYM?

Axver, America is great. I have never heard of New Zealand. It must be full of faggots and gooks. What sort of idea is that?

Kind regards, redneck racing fan.

I was literally just about to post that. Hey, they deserve each other.

I'm not sure I'd wish Chad Kroeger on Avril Lavigne, even if she's a self-entitled rich girl pretending to be edgy.

February 2013: EXKLUSIV PIX OF CHAVRIL'S WEDDING!!1!!!1

June 2013: Chavril's divorce - IT'S OFFICIAL

November 2013: Avril Lavigne spotted on a date with Se7en of Brokencyde

Oh god I thought I'd seen the last of that picture once RYM's thread moved onto a new page, but no it's back AND NOW IT'S BLINGEED OH THE HUGE MANATEE.

I really hope "Chavril" takes off.

There's already a hashtag on twitter.

And fuck, AJ is just the best bloke ever. He's just announced foundation Harvest members can attend the festival of their choice, Saturday or Sunday.

There's already a hashtag on twitter.

I'm going to enjoy watching all the Yanks not get it.

And fuck, AJ is just the best bloke ever. He's just announced foundation Harvest members can attend the festival of their choice, Saturday or Sunday.

Woah. Now if he'd let the bands I want to see do Melbourne sideshows, then he'd be a right champion to me too.

Oh well, at least for once Adelaide and Perth do better out of a festival than the eastern states.

Oh god I thought I'd seen the last of that picture once RYM's thread moved onto a new page, but no it's back AND NOW IT'S BLINGEED OH THE HUGE MANATEE.

I really hope "Chavril" takes off.

Omg what where!

Wait I read that wrong, I thought someone had Blingeed the Huge Manatee picture.

Now I'm really disappointed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom