Blue Mountains, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think EPAA came about by Eno performing an ancient Pueblo Indian ritual on Bono that makes the target vomit his spirit and cross over into the other world.

I'll be okay, but that doesn't make it any less annoying. I've had a bad back for years due to a heavy chest and bad posture. But I sleep on my side with my arm under my pillow, and that just makes it worse (but I basically can't sleep in any other position), and from time to time, my upper back just gets really sore from it.

I think I'm gonna take one of the heavy painkillers left over from my dental work. That should be interesting.
Well, i hope you get feeling better, if only for as long as the meds last. Chass medsposting. :hmm: Could be awesome.

Part 4

And your heart, is lept out from the side: This is about the excitement the African kids undergo when they see me, they love me so much
And the rain beats down, and the same going down and this rain keeps on coming down and this time, time: When I left Africa for the first time...it rained a lot...they say I brought the rains
Now kamawesay kamycomeyo kamycomyo kamyisamly: My speaking my fluent African again; in a perfect accent

And you know they no one told you sky: I think this one explains itself...
And you feel, like pin bricks in your can: Again pretty obvious what I was saying..
You say don't you live or live in inside of me: There was this time when this guy thought the CIA were planting my voice in his head and he came up to me and said this to me on the street...it wasn't true though...
That I feel, like I feel before; like I hold her; hand can see the floor and you pick me up bits and pieces on this floor: This is about me finally breaking down...and I have to be picked up...yeah...my lyrics suck in the 00s but in the 80s I was amazing and so deep

I still think EPAA came about by Eno performing an ancient Pueblo Indian ritual on Bono that makes the target vomit his spirit and cross over into the other world.
I think they were all high and Bono just happened to ramble musically into a microphone.

Bono wasn't rambling he was saying some very insightful lyrics...
Yeah, insightful...if you're high.

This is how EPAA came about: They'd been smoking everything but their shoes, (except Adam, who was smoking his shoes, and Larry who does not partake of such things) they turned on a mic and let Bono go.

Yeah, insightful...if you're high.

This is how EPAA came about: They'd been smoking everything but their shoes, (except Adam, who was smoking his shoes, and Larry who does not partake of such things) they turned on a mic and let Bono go.

I maintain that the Pueblo ritual is more of a thing Eno would get them into doing. That doesn't mean it wouldn't involve peyote or datura, though.

Oh shit, I just remembered I'm on the network...but I'm uploading to YSI. Am I gonna be alright <_<?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom