Blubberhouses, Yorkshire, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you're there now, I probably worded that wrongly - what I meant was if you were visiting anywhere in Greece afterwards (you mentioned Thessaloniki before, but I can't remember the context).
it was just on a train schedule. not gonna do greece on this trip, might go with family when they visit next spring.

well in that case i'm taking the bus back to skopje, because that is hellishly early. same thing probably goes for peja. oh well, sorry, no kosovo train photoes unless i happen to pass a train. thanks for the schedule though.

Heh, I thought they looked like shitty times. Though if those ones from "Fashe Kosove/K. Polje" to "H. Elezit/Dj. Jankovic" actually are useful for you, they have much more friendly times.

Master list of scores for the original test:

U2democrat: 95%
major_panic: 94%
Irishteen: 85%
phillyfan26: 84%
bono_212, COBL_04, coolian2, Lemonchick, unico: 83%
LemonMelon: 82%
jobob: 79%
Alisaura: 77%
LemonMacPhisto: 73%
JanuaryStar: 72%
GibsonGirl: 71%
Serena Vox: 70%
Axver: 69%
partygirlvox: 68%
Pearl: 67%
Galeongirl: 65%
dianepm: 63%
bono_man2002, RegularBonoFan, Thora: 62%
The Sad Punk: 60%
corianderstem: 56%
blueeyedgirl, indra, TranceEnding: 55%
RavenBlue: 54%
Zootlesque: 53%
GirlsAloudFan, No Spoken Words: 52%
DreamOutLoud13, liamcool: 50%
Its Britastic!, Lila64: 48%
Eazy-V: 43%
KhanadaRhodes: 41%
BoMac, phanan: 40%
elevated_u2_fan: 38%
Angela Harlem: 34%
cinnaminson, the tourist: 33%
gluey, LarryMullen's POPAngel: 28%
Dalton: 25%
Varitek: 23%
RedRocksU2: 19%
mysterious_jen: 17%
hardyharhar: 14%
woah there hardy har har.

incidentallyi've decided the purity test goes with 2 other factors on a sluttiness scale. if you are unslutty, the order is #, age, purity score, if you are slutty, the order is purity score, age, #. # being # of people you've had sex with.

If the test is only 50 questions, then you can only have even percentages as each question would be worth two points. Can't say I'm much of a fan of that. I suppose it's better to settle for that than nothing, but if we could expand it out to 100, I think that'd be even better.

Well, I guess I'd rather live with even-numbered percentages, than trying to work it out from 78 questions if you try for 100 and get stuck. If you're struggling to get 50 (or you're running out of ideas at 50 - I'm frankly amazed there are that many), it sounds like it'd be hard to get to 100 without either repeating things or getting kinda silly. Or too silly. *L*

Apparently a couple of questions are marginal too, and depending on how you interpret things, he may actually qualify for a couple more. But I think 12% or 14% makes little difference at this point! :laugh:

incidentallyi've decided the purity test goes with 2 other factors on a sluttiness scale. if you are unslutty, the order is #, age, purity score, if you are slutty, the order is purity score, age, #. # being # of people you've had sex with.

*tests* Hey, it's true!

Heh, I thought they looked like shitty times. Though if those ones from "Fashe Kosove/K. Polje" to "H. Elezit/Dj. Jankovic" actually are useful for you, they have much more friendly times.
or they'd be useful if i knew what the destinations were and watned to go there...i think i'm gonna stick to the bus. it's more frequent anyway.

Well, I guess I'd rather live with even-numbered percentages, than trying to work it out from 78 questions if you try for 100 and get stuck. If you're struggling to get 50 (or you're running out of ideas at 50 - I'm frankly amazed there are that many), it sounds like it'd be hard to get to 100 without either repeating things or getting kinda silly. Or too silly. *L*

I think getting to 50 shouldn't be tricky. But yeah, not sure about beyond there. When things are a bit quieter around here, I'll get stuck into splitting the tests.

i vote for 50 but i think i made that clear.

Apparently a couple of questions are marginal too, and depending on how you interpret things, he may actually qualify for a couple more. But I think 12% or 14% makes little difference at this point! :laugh:
on the contrary it makes a huge difference. you get that low and at a certain point the only points you can lose are points that make you a bad person. e.g. prepubescent touching, beastiality...

I could lose some purity points with a phonecall right now, but I can't really be arsed.

Gee, I'm lazy. I guess I'll just do some of that d-posting instead.

on the contrary it makes a huge difference. you get that low and at a certain point the only points you can lose are points that make you a bad person. e.g. prepubescent touching, beastiality...

He's made it clear he at least hasn't done that! I think he said he's done almost everything in the first 85, and then only about 5 of the last 15.

ok, it's almost 3 nd i hav eto ballance how hot it still is with time to see stuff in the city, so i think i'm gonna head out. :wave: nice chtting with everyone and thanks for the schedule help x

This should be a question on the Superthread test. "Have you chosen to continue postwhoring rather than do an activity that loses a purity point?" Only problem is, then you lose a purity point that way too, so the question becomes almost a paradox. You choose not to lose a purity point, so you lose a purity point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom