Blowhard Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then again, my eyes are bad. But I don't wear any corrective enhancement. Kinda sucks.

I haven't been spending my fair share of time on interland lately. I'll be on more today cuz I'll be working. And when I work, I go on interference on break.

I had braces for like 20 months. it sucked, then i wore a retainer, and quickly reduced to wearing it at night, and now i wear it at night like, once a month when i remember. on the bottom I've got a little crowding back but not really anything visible so whatevs.

My eyes fucking suck.

I started wearing it less and less, but even missing one day, my teeth move noticeably, so I don't feel comfortable skipping days with the retainer.

phillyfan26 said:
I started wearing it less and less, but even missing one day, my teeth move noticeably, so I don't feel comfortable skipping days with the retainer.

wow that sucks. mine might keep crowding but i pop it on every once in a while. if i had my own bathroom to clean it in i'd probably wear it more. alas.

and just had a bingo moment with the paper.

t-2 hours to getting my drink on, and i need time to look pretty for the guy i'm seeing, so, that means, 5 pages at 20 minutes per page. GO.

phillyfan26 said:
What's your paper on?

i'm writign about causes of widespread, protracted violence in post colonial africa. i'm examining the validity of 3 theories i've created. (and by me, i mean, i thought of one, talked to the prof, and then he kinda expanded into two others that i'm building on. ALWAYS GO TO OFFICE HOURS!)

Varitek said:
i'm writign about causes of widespread, protracted violence in post colonial africa. i'm examining the validity of 3 theories i've created. (and by me, i mean, i thought of one, talked to the prof, and then he kinda expanded into two others that i'm building on. ALWAYS GO TO OFFICE HOURS!)

I know nothing of that. Then again, that's why you're the peace person and I'm not.

In that case, Mia, shall I give you 2.5 hours at this point?

My voice is totally shot and it has to get better by 3:30 PM tomorrow. WHAT SHALL I DO?

(And by ALL CAPS typing, I mean, "Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks. Love, THE AMENDMENT.")

The funny thing about being semi-ill but not really is that I've remembered my dreams two nights straight after about two months of remembering none.

phillyfan26 said:
My voice is totally shot and it has to get better by 3:30 PM tomorrow. WHAT SHALL I DO?

(And by ALL CAPS typing, I mean, "Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks. Love, THE AMENDMENT.")
Hot tea with honey and lemon. :up: Cures even the worst throats. :)

i had to ask my prof if i could take my exam early bc im moving. he said i had to promise not to show anybody. and so i said "that's okay, i have no friends. that won't be a problem."

he looked at me seriously and said "that...that's not really good." and other students looked at me pathetically. one even said "we like you!!!"

people just aren't used to my sense of humor. anyway i thought it was hilarious.

/story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom